If you’ve been married for a long time, or known of a couple who has been married for a long time, one of the most common asked questions is, “What is the key to your success?”.
No one enters into a marriage with the thought that if it doesn’t work, I can get a divorce. We enter into it with the intent that we will grow old together, and with a sense of commitment. Unfortunately, life and circumstances creep into our marriages, and without being equipped with the proper tools, many marriages simply dissolve- about 50% of them. According to marriage.com, the top reasons for divorce are cited as follows:
- Lack of Communication
- Constant Arguing
- Weight Gain/Problems with Intimacy
- Unrealistic Expectations
- Lack of Intimacy
- Lack of Equality
- Not Being Prepared
In our March issue, we address these common issues in marriage. We take these common challenges back to the Bible and demonstrate that there is no situation that God cannot repair in a marriage. Often, simple solutions, honest, open communication, and a willing attitude are enough to put a marriage back on the road to success. Also, in addition to addressing these issues, we’ve added a few of our own! We’ve chosen to address how husbands and wives should treat each other- really treat each other according to scripture. Often, how we are taught to treat each other by the world is only a recipe for disaster in terms of marriage. Unfortunately, most couples are not taught the biblical roles that they should play in marriage, and why this is so. For some, it may sound out-dated and old-fashioned. However, if you are honest, it may be the source of your unhappiness.
Love your spouse? Want to know the keys to having that long-lasting marriage where you are head-over-heels in love with each other? Read our next issue coming out on February 26, 2018!
Don’t want to miss the issue? Sign up for our free subscription and have it delivered straight to your inbox!
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018