You have heard the phrase that, “fear is the opposite of faith”, but it is so prevalent in our lives! Most of us claim that we aren’t fearful of anything forgetting that even financial concerns can generate a mild to extreme fear response.
Fear, worry, concern, unrest, being unsettled, nervous, anxious, or whatever you choose to call it has it’s roots in fear, not faith, and if we allow it to consume us, it will paralyze our faith and prevent us from moving on to victory. You cannot live in faith if fear is consuming your life. Worse yet, for the believer, is not casting your cares upon Christ because then you are saying that even God, in whom all things are possible, is unable to deliver you out of your current situation. You now own it, and are limiting God’s ability to move over your situation.
Learn how, in this issue, to cast of the shackles of fear, and to trust in the Lord with mountain moving faith over your circumstances. Watch what God can do in your life, and watch miracles unfold over your life. God is always just a prayer away, and don’t let fear hold YOU back from the victory that you deserve!
YOU are an over-comer! Choose to walk in it now.
Freedom from Fear hits our news stands on March 28, 2016. More details on features and awesome interviews to follow!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018