Jesus, I thank You because this is the day You made and designed and I rejoice and I choose to be glad and cheerfully expectant. I come before You with jubilant anthems of praise and raise the roof joyfully to the rock of my salvation. I will give you thanks, whatever my circumstances because the joy of the Lord is my strength. Lord God Almighty, I proclaim Your goodness throughout the earth and declare your glory among the nations.Lord, I sing praises to Your name. I give honor to Your name, Oh Lord, Most High. In Jesus name. Amen!
(Scripture References: Psalms 118:24, 95:1-2, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Nehemiah 8:10, Psalms 96:1-4)Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017