Jesus, I thank You because this is the day You made and designed and I rejoice and I choose to be glad and cheerfully expectant. I come before You with jubilant anthems of praise and raise the roof joyfully to the rock of my salvation. I will give you thanks, whatever my circumstances because the joy of the Lord is my strength. Lord God Almighty, I proclaim Your goodness throughout the earth and declare your glory among the nations.Lord, I sing praises to Your name. I give honor to Your name, Oh Lord, Most High. In Jesus name. Amen!
(Scripture References: Psalms 118:24, 95:1-2, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Nehemiah 8:10, Psalms 96:1-4)Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017