Do you know that God created you with a plan and purpose in mind? Do you know what it is and are you walking in your destiny? We have a million reasons as to what prevents us from doing what God has designed us to do, but we forget that if He ordained it, then we will walk in it. Simply put, He will make a way for you to walk in your destiny. It is up to you as to whether you follow the call on your life.
Let me ask you this, dear reader…. If God ordains something, it will come to pass. You won’t fail, and He will guide and order your steps. So if you knew that tomorrow would be an AWESOME day wherein you would love going to work, you would be fulfilled, happy and content, would you say yes to God?
The challenge as to why we don’t is two-fold:
- We talk ourselves out of it and give excuses.
- We are afraid of failure.
- We lack a clear vision or understanding of what God wants us to do.
Fortunately, God has a remedy for our excuses ranging from lack of finances, lack of time, fear, etc (and we deal with these issues in the magazine). Don’t know what God’s plan is for you? We have an article for that as well!
It’s never too late to begin on the path that God has ordained for you! Happiness is possible every day and doesn’t have to “elude” you- take it from someone who lives it every day. The heights God will take you will defy what you have ever dreamed possible.
Begin your journey now, and read our latest edition on plan, purpose, destiny and identity in our November issue released today!
Choose to change your life forever, and then share with someone you love so they too, can live in victory.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017