Do you know that God created you with a plan and purpose in mind? Do you know what it is and are you walking in your destiny? We have a million reasons as to what prevents us from doing what God has designed us to do, but we forget that if He ordained it, then we will walk in it. Simply put, He will make a way for you to walk in your destiny. It is up to you as to whether you follow the call on your life.
Let me ask you this, dear reader…. If God ordains something, it will come to pass. You won’t fail, and He will guide and order your steps. So if you knew that tomorrow would be an AWESOME day wherein you would love going to work, you would be fulfilled, happy and content, would you say yes to God?
The challenge as to why we don’t is two-fold:
- We talk ourselves out of it and give excuses.
- We are afraid of failure.
- We lack a clear vision or understanding of what God wants us to do.
Fortunately, God has a remedy for our excuses ranging from lack of finances, lack of time, fear, etc (and we deal with these issues in the magazine). Don’t know what God’s plan is for you? We have an article for that as well!
It’s never too late to begin on the path that God has ordained for you! Happiness is possible every day and doesn’t have to “elude” you- take it from someone who lives it every day. The heights God will take you will defy what you have ever dreamed possible.
Begin your journey now, and read our latest edition on plan, purpose, destiny and identity in our November issue released today!
Choose to change your life forever, and then share with someone you love so they too, can live in victory.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017