Full Circle Academy launched the first Music-Makers Bootcamp dedicated to producers, artists and songwriters in the Nashville area. Special guest coaches include Mia Fieldes (chart-topping songwriter), Matt Hammitt (hit artist and songwriter), Sean Moffitt (multi-platinum mix engineer), Mike X. O’Connor (GRAMMY® winning music producer) and Manafest (international artist and music business coach).
Music industry courses will be held August 26-28 in Franklin, TN. Led by GRAMMY® acclaimed producer Seth Mosley, a small group of students enrolled in the bootcamp will have the opportunity to receive exclusive, specialized training from music industry professionals.
Under Mosley’s leadership, Full Circle Music is comprised of a team of producers, engineers, songwriters, editors, studios and creators that work with both signed and independent artists. With 20 No. 1 singles and credits including Mat Kearney, MercyMe, TobyMac, Jon Foreman (Switchfoot), Sidewalk Prophets, Newsboys and country acts like High Valley, Ricky Skaggs and more, the Full Circle Music team offers a wealth of combined experience from multiple genres including pop, Christian and country.
Early-bird pricing for the Music Maker’s Bootcamp Gold Ticket will remain at $300 until July 1 when prices increase to $397. Students admitted into the bootcamp will participate in topics of songwriting fundamentals, while receiving live training and critique from active industry professionals.
For more information, and to join the Full Circle Academy Music Makers Bootcamp, visit fullcirclegoeslive.com.
- New Book Illustrates How Forgiveness Brings a ‘Change of Heart’ - November 8, 2016
- Full Circle Academy Launches Music-Maker’s Boot Camp - June 29, 2016
- Chris Tomlin’s Worship Night In America Returns This Summer - June 15, 2016
- “Skillet” Kicks Off Festival Tour at Denmark’s Jelling Festival - May 12, 2016
- K-LOVE Fan Award 2016 Nominees To Be Announced Tomorrow - May 9, 2016
- Capitol CMG and The Heartland Tour Welcomes “The New Respects” - May 9, 2016
- Hallie Todd’s “The Last Champion” Is A Family Affair - May 6, 2016
- Viral Video You Gotta Love Millennials Breaks Down Generational Barriers - May 5, 2016