Gil Bates is the father of 19 children, and stars in UP TV’s reality series, “Bringing Up Bates” with his wife, Kelly Jo. Gil provides Faith Filled Family with a touching and in-depth interview of what life is like for their family.
This series takes viewers into the back-to-the basics lifestyle of the Bates family. Filmed in Tennessee, viewers tune in to find the Bates family doing what they love the most: worshiping the Lord and loving on each other.
Viewers will find the family both warm, inviting and honest as each episode goes through a typical day/event in the family’s life.
In this interview, Gil discusses his thoughts on parenting, the family’s on air experience, and provides “teasers” for upcoming episodes.
With 19 children, there is a lot going on in the Bates’ Family! Readers will find this interview touching and heart warming.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017