Gil Bates is the father of 19 children, and stars in UP TV’s reality series, “Bringing Up Bates” with his wife, Kelly Jo. Gil provides Faith Filled Family with a touching and in-depth interview of what life is like for their family.
This series takes viewers into the back-to-the basics lifestyle of the Bates family. Filmed in Tennessee, viewers tune in to find the Bates family doing what they love the most: worshiping the Lord and loving on each other.
Viewers will find the family both warm, inviting and honest as each episode goes through a typical day/event in the family’s life.
In this interview, Gil discusses his thoughts on parenting, the family’s on air experience, and provides “teasers” for upcoming episodes.
With 19 children, there is a lot going on in the Bates’ Family! Readers will find this interview touching and heart warming.
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018