Gil Bates is the father of 19 children, and stars in UP TV’s reality series, “Bringing Up Bates” with his wife, Kelly Jo. Gil provides Faith Filled Family with a touching and in-depth interview of what life is like for their family.
This series takes viewers into the back-to-the basics lifestyle of the Bates family. Filmed in Tennessee, viewers tune in to find the Bates family doing what they love the most: worshiping the Lord and loving on each other.
Viewers will find the family both warm, inviting and honest as each episode goes through a typical day/event in the family’s life.
In this interview, Gil discusses his thoughts on parenting, the family’s on air experience, and provides “teasers” for upcoming episodes.
With 19 children, there is a lot going on in the Bates’ Family! Readers will find this interview touching and heart warming.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018