God is doing the miraculous all around us. This story submitted to us through our social media site, reminds us that Christians always shine their light in a world of darkness- if we dare to take a risk for Him.
“My daughter, Elyanna, just turned 7 years old. She has been dancing competitively since she was 4. This year, she decided to take a huge chance in the dance competition world and use the song, “Now Behold the Lamb”, as a dance competition piece. It was a bold move as the dance competition world is very secular and with her age it could definitely be deemed as “too mature”.
Our school is considered the “underdog” because it is Christian and non-profit. Sometimes this lead to being scored poorly. Even though she was 6 years old at the time (she turned 7 on May 22nd), she understood the risks. She said that she wanted everyone that watches her dance come to know about Jesus.
Well, long story short, we competed to this song all season and she was amazing. She generally scored very well-usually first place. Most important, with that particular song and her dance, she planted seeds in the hearts of thousands! You could see even the judges moved to tears. She is so looking forward to next season when she will be taking the secular stage again with yet another inspirational song. The impact that this small child is making is phenomenal!”
This little girl took a stand for Jesus, and her dance honored Him. As Christians, we should never be ashamed of our faith, but let it shine forth as a bright light in a secular world. You never know whose heart will be moved!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017