God is doing the miraculous all around us. This story submitted to us through our social media site, reminds us that Christians always shine their light in a world of darkness- if we dare to take a risk for Him.
“My daughter, Elyanna, just turned 7 years old. She has been dancing competitively since she was 4. This year, she decided to take a huge chance in the dance competition world and use the song, “Now Behold the Lamb”, as a dance competition piece. It was a bold move as the dance competition world is very secular and with her age it could definitely be deemed as “too mature”.
Our school is considered the “underdog” because it is Christian and non-profit. Sometimes this lead to being scored poorly. Even though she was 6 years old at the time (she turned 7 on May 22nd), she understood the risks. She said that she wanted everyone that watches her dance come to know about Jesus.
Well, long story short, we competed to this song all season and she was amazing. She generally scored very well-usually first place. Most important, with that particular song and her dance, she planted seeds in the hearts of thousands! You could see even the judges moved to tears. She is so looking forward to next season when she will be taking the secular stage again with yet another inspirational song. The impact that this small child is making is phenomenal!”
This little girl took a stand for Jesus, and her dance honored Him. As Christians, we should never be ashamed of our faith, but let it shine forth as a bright light in a secular world. You never know whose heart will be moved!
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018