“I have no lack for my God supplies all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19.
It was never God’s desire for His children to live a life of lack or poverty. Imagine as a parent watching your adult child struggle to make ends meet. Witnessing the negative stress that they experience from not having enough. They are fretful that the bills are piling up, and the money that they make just isn’t enough to pay the bills- never mind to put food on the table for the family. Their entire existence is one of anxiety of what is around the corner and how to make ends meet.
As a parent, most of us if we are able would assist our children. We don’t want to see them experience hardship, and it is out of a deep, unconditional love that we have for them that we want to make everything better. We want the best for them, and to see them happy.
It’s the same for God. He does not desire to see His children suffer- even if they are making bad financial decisions. Poverty was never God’s design, yet many think that just because you are a Christian, it is godly to be poor… It keeps you humble.
This type of thinking negates God telling us that we are blessed to be a blessing, or that God provides exceedingly, abundantly beyond what we could ever think or imagine. If it is God’s desire to bless us, then why would He want us to be poor? Furthermore, scripture says, “exceedingly and abundantly”. So God doesn’t just provide for our needs, but He exceeds them. He brings us into a life of abundance.
Why? So that we can bless others. It is so when we see someone who is in need or struggling, we can help them. In helping them, it opens them up to hearing the gospel and turning to Jesus. We do what we do for the glory of God. It is God that blesses, and God that provides, so that we can encourage others. Furthermore, blessing others brings great joy and a sense of fulfillment. Nothing else can give a person that sense of joy.
In our July issue, we will discuss how God supplies all of our needs, and explore scripture that debunks the poverty myth. We will also seek to encourage those who are believing in a financial breakthrough or miracle. It may be getting out of debt, or just to have your daily needs met. We will also walk you through how to increase your faith in this area- especially when fear sets in that things won’t move on time.
God is faithful all the time. Learn how to trust in Him.
Our next issue comes out on June 26, 2017.
- Affair Proof Your Marriage With Six “Hedges” With Nancy C. Anderson - March 23, 2018
- Mindfulness Meditation Being Taught In Schools- Parents Be Aware! - March 22, 2018
- I Can Only Imagine Movie Surprise Box Office Hit! - March 19, 2018
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018