And Why You Should As Well!
Have you ever wondered why God rewarded King Solomon for requesting wisdom and why he prospered? Furthermore, do we fully understand the function of God’s wisdom in our lives, and the importance of seeking it?
Wisdom boils down to one simple thought: If you knew that someone had all the answers/instructions to everything you face, and was right 100% of the time, wouldn’t you rely on them? It seems like a “no-brainer”. So why aren’t we seeking God’s guidance and wisdom over our lives? All we have to do is pray and obey. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
What do you gain from walking in wisdom? Well….
If you want to know how to handle or manage others without conflict- You need wisdom.
Do you need to know how to run your business, what deals to make, and which ones to avoid? Pray for wisdom.
Are your friends asking for help to overcome a certain situation? You can pray both wisdom into their lives, and receive supernatural insight from the Lord.
Need help in your own personal life or in making the right decision? Ask for wisdom.
People from all over came to King Solomon for solutions to their problems because he was perceived as wise. He walked in the counsel of the Lord, and was able to give wise direction. He was rewarded for it in many ways, and he was trusted. God guided his steps and those around him.
Discover what living a life filled with God’s wisdom looks like, and why we should pray for wisdom over our own lives in our next issue. When we seek God in all things, and place Him first, He will greatly reward us.
“Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33
Our February issue will be coming out January 26, 2017.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Could Your Marriage Be Suffering And You Don’t Even Know It? - February 16, 2018
- Harmony Possible In Marriage With God At The Head - February 12, 2018
- A Godly Marriage Sets Children Up For Success - February 7, 2018
- Chivalry: Does It Still Exist In Men, Today? - February 5, 2018
- Financial Frustration Placing Stress In Your Marriage? - February 2, 2018
- Military Families Will Maintain Strong Marriages - February 1, 2018
- Effective Communication In Marriage In FIVE Steps - January 31, 2018
- Rare Super Blue Blood Moon Occurs Tomorrow - January 30, 2018
- What Are The Keys To A Happy Marriage? - January 29, 2018
- Jon Erwin Discusses Movie Based On MercyMe - January 23, 2018