Brianna Rollins is a gold medalist in the 100 meter hurdles for the Rio Olympic Games. However, she notes she wants to be remembered for her faith as well, as her athleticism.
During a post-race interview, Rollins was quick to confess her Christian faith:
“I just kept God first and just continued to let Him guide me throughout the rounds,” she said. “We formed a prayer circle this morning and we just let His presence come upon us.”
“I’m just so excited; we are blessed. I’m grateful to God,” she continued, adding that it was an honor to be able to run and medal with Ali and Castlin.
Additionally, Rollins shares her beliefs on social media such as Twitter when she commented that she wanted to break world records and win gold medals. She additionally commented that she wants to be noted as “the athlete who glorified God by reaching my full potential”.
Rollins Twitter bio references her love of Christ and deep faith by stating:
“Glorifying God through the talent He blessed me with! Professional Hurdler … God is Love.”Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017