Brianna Rollins is a gold medalist in the 100 meter hurdles for the Rio Olympic Games. However, she notes she wants to be remembered for her faith as well, as her athleticism.
During a post-race interview, Rollins was quick to confess her Christian faith:
“I just kept God first and just continued to let Him guide me throughout the rounds,” she said. “We formed a prayer circle this morning and we just let His presence come upon us.”
“I’m just so excited; we are blessed. I’m grateful to God,” she continued, adding that it was an honor to be able to run and medal with Ali and Castlin.
Additionally, Rollins shares her beliefs on social media such as Twitter when she commented that she wanted to break world records and win gold medals. She additionally commented that she wants to be noted as “the athlete who glorified God by reaching my full potential”.
Rollins Twitter bio references her love of Christ and deep faith by stating:
“Glorifying God through the talent He blessed me with! Professional Hurdler … God is Love.”Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017