A Book to Help Children Learn About Their Heavenly Father
‘Good Good Father’ is a cute children’s book dedicated to teaching children about the love of the heavenly Father. In the story Tucker, a little bear, seeks to help his friends who are in need. He is told to visit the King. Tucker decides to bring the King the perfect gift and ask for His help. Through a series of events Tucker ends up with many gifts for the King but can’t seem to find the perfect gift. When Tucker meets the King, he begins to realize that a King is one who goes above and beyond to take care of His children. The story ends with the King teaching Tucker what it means to be a Good Good Father.
Positives: The pictures illustrate the idea of the King as a lion representing the kingship of the Lion of Judah. Each picture gives life to show through Tucker’s eyes what it means to meet a King who is also a Good Good Father.
Negatives: I thought the message was a sweet way to portray the love Christ has for His children. It also reminds the reader that even the Lion of Judah, a King, is approachable. However, I wish the gospel could have been presented a little further.
Conclusion: Overall, this book will be a fun read for story time with parents and grandparents. The pictures are great and the message is a beautiful reminder of God who is a great Father to His children.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Positively Reflect with Rend Collective: Campfire II Simplicity - October 28, 2016
- Chris Tomlin ‘Never Lose Sight’ Places Sight on God - October 28, 2016
- Good Good Father – Now A Children’s Book - October 13, 2016
- “Wisdom Speaks” Instructs How to Listen For God In a Noisy World - September 5, 2016
- SKILLET “Unleashed” New Album After 3 Years to Awaiting Fans - August 19, 2016