“I am a good person. I do good things, so I will go to Heaven.”
“I am not worthy of Heaven because of my past. God will never forgive me for what I’ve done, so why should I try?”
Two different scenarios, yet they both have the something in common: neither will enter into Heaven. This revelation may be shocking to some, and others may reject it. However, it is true all the same.
You may either be outraged, or ask the question, “Why?”. Both responses are valid, but the bottom line is that you are believing a myth that has no basis in scripture. God does want us to be good people and do good things, but its purpose is to bless us- not to gain entrance into Heaven.
If you fall into the second category, you believe a myth as well. However, your belief system hinders you from living a prosperous life- one that God has already ordained for you.
If this has peeked your interest, and you want more information, you will find this article in our December issue of Faith Filled Family magazine coming out on November 26th.
#Heaven #Salvation #Jesus Christ #Life Changing EventClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017