“I am a good person. I do good things, so I will go to Heaven.”
“I am not worthy of Heaven because of my past. God will never forgive me for what I’ve done, so why should I try?”
Two different scenarios, yet they both have the something in common: neither will enter into Heaven. This revelation may be shocking to some, and others may reject it. However, it is true all the same.
You may either be outraged, or ask the question, “Why?”. Both responses are valid, but the bottom line is that you are believing a myth that has no basis in scripture. God does want us to be good people and do good things, but its purpose is to bless us- not to gain entrance into Heaven.
If you fall into the second category, you believe a myth as well. However, your belief system hinders you from living a prosperous life- one that God has already ordained for you.
If this has peeked your interest, and you want more information, you will find this article in our December issue of Faith Filled Family magazine coming out on November 26th.
#Heaven #Salvation #Jesus Christ #Life Changing EventClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017