Affairs never begin with just a physical attraction and “boom” affair. Affairs begin much sooner, and begin in the heart- especially for women.
Women need to guard their hearts and be mindful of who they share information with. While men and women can be purely friends, they should never share intimate details with one another- especially details and problems in their marriage as emotional affairs can occur so subtly that a woman might not even be aware of what is happening.
Husbands, in turn, need to affair-proof their relationship and be aware of the warning signs. It is not possessiveness if someone is legitimately trying to ruin your marriage.
Discover what the warning signs are, what to watch for, and how to bring a marriage back from an emotional affair in our next issue!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018