Affairs never begin with just a physical attraction and “boom” affair. Affairs begin much sooner, and begin in the heart- especially for women.
Women need to guard their hearts and be mindful of who they share information with. While men and women can be purely friends, they should never share intimate details with one another- especially details and problems in their marriage as emotional affairs can occur so subtly that a woman might not even be aware of what is happening.
Husbands, in turn, need to affair-proof their relationship and be aware of the warning signs. It is not possessiveness if someone is legitimately trying to ruin your marriage.
Discover what the warning signs are, what to watch for, and how to bring a marriage back from an emotional affair in our next issue!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018