Affairs never begin with just a physical attraction and “boom” affair. Affairs begin much sooner, and begin in the heart- especially for women.
Women need to guard their hearts and be mindful of who they share information with. While men and women can be purely friends, they should never share intimate details with one another- especially details and problems in their marriage as emotional affairs can occur so subtly that a woman might not even be aware of what is happening.
Husbands, in turn, need to affair-proof their relationship and be aware of the warning signs. It is not possessiveness if someone is legitimately trying to ruin your marriage.
Discover what the warning signs are, what to watch for, and how to bring a marriage back from an emotional affair in our next issue!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017