Victory in a Christian’s life is not paved with merely good intentions, but by deliberate steps towards a better future. It is about not accepting natural limitations, but believing for supernatural manifestations. Victory is active- not passive. Walking in it requires a mixture of self-discipline, self-control, unwaivering faith, scriptural knowledge, and knowing your authority.
On paper, it appears to be easy. However, in times of hardship, it may be more challenging than you can imagine. Worse yet is when hardships prevail over an extended period, or prayers go unanswered, and you are left asking the question, “why?”.
These trials leave many asking God what the purpose of the exercise was, why did it happen, and why did He let it happen. For some, it shakes their faith. Others may give up and turn from God.
Yet no matter what the state of perceived hardship, and despite feelings of defeat, God is always faithful to His Word, and victory is something that He has promised, yet often we give up too soon. Our upcoming issue will address common questions and guide you through as to how to achieve victory in common situations. Learn how not to lose your faith, but strengthen it. Discover how to pray for strength and peace, but more importantly, the importance of praying for them.
This issue will walk you through topics such as:
- How do I deal with a disrespectful child who disregards my authority? How do I get them to obey and listen?
- What should you do in the event you have been laid off? Is it a tragedy or just an opportunity to experience God’s best?
- Financial hardship- When is it self-inflicted, and when does it just need supernatual activation?
- A loved one dies from disease prematurely despite prayers to live. What happened? How do you reconcile the events with God’s promises?
- What do you do when a spouse leaves you? How do you know when to pray for reconciliation or whether to move on? What are the deciding factors?
- Dealing with waging wars after divorce. How do you deal with a spouse who tears you down to your children?
And many more!
Twenty-two features will be discussed in this issue along with AMAZING interviews with well known Christian artists, movies, authors, and companies!
Our next issue will be coming out July 20, 2016. Share this with someone who needs some encouragement today!
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018