Resuscitation is possible as nothing is impossible with God!
Whether it’s due to neglect, addictions, abuse, or by unmet needs it is possible to once again have a happy marriage. Satan attacks marriages by brute force, and one of the most common ways is to whisper into our ears that we’ve lost all feeling for our spouse.
Divorce is painful for everyone involved, not to mention costly. However, the good news is that you don’t have to live in misery. Happiness in even a dead marriage is possible!
So before you bury what was meant for greatness, peruse this article in our February edition.
Also, because preserving marriage is so strong on our hearts, if you want us to pray over your marriage or there is a specific need, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All emails are kept confidential, but praise reports shouldn’t be! Please let us hear your good news!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018