Resuscitation is possible as nothing is impossible with God!
Whether it’s due to neglect, addictions, abuse, or by unmet needs it is possible to once again have a happy marriage. Satan attacks marriages by brute force, and one of the most common ways is to whisper into our ears that we’ve lost all feeling for our spouse.
Divorce is painful for everyone involved, not to mention costly. However, the good news is that you don’t have to live in misery. Happiness in even a dead marriage is possible!
So before you bury what was meant for greatness, peruse this article in our February edition.
Also, because preserving marriage is so strong on our hearts, if you want us to pray over your marriage or there is a specific need, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All emails are kept confidential, but praise reports shouldn’t be! Please let us hear your good news!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017