Resuscitation is possible as nothing is impossible with God!
Whether it’s due to neglect, addictions, abuse, or by unmet needs it is possible to once again have a happy marriage. Satan attacks marriages by brute force, and one of the most common ways is to whisper into our ears that we’ve lost all feeling for our spouse.
Divorce is painful for everyone involved, not to mention costly. However, the good news is that you don’t have to live in misery. Happiness in even a dead marriage is possible!
So before you bury what was meant for greatness, peruse this article in our February edition.
Also, because preserving marriage is so strong on our hearts, if you want us to pray over your marriage or there is a specific need, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All emails are kept confidential, but praise reports shouldn’t be! Please let us hear your good news!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018