On September 14, 2017, the movie, “The Heart of Man” will hit theatres for one night only. “The Heart of Man” is a blend of narrative and documentary. It arose as a project that had been in the works for several years by a group of people living in Seattle, Washington, who remarked that sexual issues were interfering with people’s personal relationships, and with God. Half of the movie focuses on documentary interviews with people who have struggled with sexual identity and adulterous relationships, and then the other half consists of a dialogue-free narrative that mimics the story of the prodigal son. It highlights that God is always pursuing us- even when we are far from Him.
Women Are Additionally Encouraged to Watch The Heart of Man
While issues of pornography are more dominant, but not exclusive, to men, the issues of sexual identity and extra-marital affairs effects both genders equally. Many of the stories shared in The Heart of Man are of sexual promiscuity as well, which many women struggle with, and feel shame from. Additionally, the movie emphasizes that God pursues us no matter what sin we have committed- nothing can separate us from His love- and even if we are far from Him, He always calls us back to Him. He never stops pursuing His children.
Further information on the movie can be found at heartofmanmovie.com
Watch the movie trailer here:Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? Does God Allow It? - October 20, 2017
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Airs A Special On Racial Division In America - October 19, 2017
- “Giant Find” Unearthed Under Jerusalem’s Western Wall - October 18, 2017
- Moving Past The Unforgivable In Marriage To Forgiveness - October 17, 2017
- Habitual Sin Hurting Your Marriage? Find Out How to Gain Control - October 16, 2017
- Did You Know That God’s Grace Does Have An End? - October 13, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Kicks Off Good Good Father Tour Tonight - October 12, 2017
- Do You Know The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? - October 6, 2017
- Canadian Native, Manafest, Appears On FFFM’s November Cover - October 6, 2017
- Severity Of Sin: God’s Forgiveness Truly Is a One Size Fits All - October 4, 2017