On September 14, 2017, the movie, “The Heart of Man” will hit theatres for one night only. “The Heart of Man” is a blend of narrative and documentary. It arose as a project that had been in the works for several years by a group of people living in Seattle, Washington, who remarked that sexual issues were interfering with people’s personal relationships, and with God. Half of the movie focuses on documentary interviews with people who have struggled with sexual identity and adulterous relationships, and then the other half consists of a dialogue-free narrative that mimics the story of the prodigal son. It highlights that God is always pursuing us- even when we are far from Him.
Women Are Additionally Encouraged to Watch The Heart of Man
While issues of pornography are more dominant, but not exclusive, to men, the issues of sexual identity and extra-marital affairs effects both genders equally. Many of the stories shared in The Heart of Man are of sexual promiscuity as well, which many women struggle with, and feel shame from. Additionally, the movie emphasizes that God pursues us no matter what sin we have committed- nothing can separate us from His love- and even if we are far from Him, He always calls us back to Him. He never stops pursuing His children.
Further information on the movie can be found at heartofmanmovie.com
Watch the movie trailer here:Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- You May Be A Good Leader, But Are You A Godly One? - December 14, 2017
- Looking For An Educational And Entertaining Movie For the Family? - December 13, 2017
- Tithe Or Eat: What To Do If There Isn’t Enough - December 12, 2017
- Why Settling In Life Can Stop God’s Blessing - December 11, 2017
- How Do You Successfully Balance Work & Family? - December 9, 2017
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Women’s Conference - December 6, 2017
- Voting Now Open For We Love Christian Music Awards - December 5, 2017
- Get Out Of Being A Lender’s Slave - December 4, 2017
- Does Your Belief Align With God’s Truth About Money? - December 2, 2017
- National Geographic Explores The Secrets Of Christ’s Tomb - November 29, 2017