Thousands of people hear the news each year through prenatal testing, that their child has been identified as having Down Syndrome. In some countries, they are given the opportunity to either carry the baby to full term or abort. Unfortunately, 90% of diagnosed cases in the United States choose to abort. Additionally, in countries such as Iceland and Denmark, 100% of babies diagnosed with Down Syndrome are aborted as they strive to eradicate it from the population.
Does the reality repulse you? It should!
There are many misperceptions surrounding Down Syndrome, and many people are misinformed about the outcome. They only know the negativity surrounding it, and there are many misconceptions surrounding the initial diagnosis and the future of a child who indeed has Down Syndrome.
Lauren Bell goes through the misconceptions surrounding Down Syndrome in our May issue and gives you insight into what is going on in other countries in their view of Down Syndrome. Included is a powerful testimony that will give you hope if you are facing this challenge in your pregnancy, and it will give you peace.
This article will encourage you, and strengthen your faith. It is also incredibly educational as it challenges our perceptions about a child’s quality of life who has this disability.
Our May issue is released on our website on April 26th, 2017.
- Hayley DiMarco Shares With Women How To Avoid Being Overwhelmed - September 18, 2017
- Why Do Believer’s Fall Prey To Satan’s Destruction Of Families? - September 15, 2017
- Hurricane Irma Caused Destruction, But Tampa Bay Experienced A Miracle - September 15, 2017
- What Did I Do To Deserve Hardship And How/When Do Things Get Better? - September 12, 2017
- The Heart Of Man Discusses Sexual Sin And How God Always Pursues Us - September 8, 2017
- Steal, Kill and Destroy… Tired of Satan Stealing From Your Finances? - September 8, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Announces Christmas Songs of Worship Tour - September 5, 2017
- Want Breakthrough In Every Area? We Will Tell You How! - September 1, 2017
- Natasha Owens Donates Proceeds From “We Will Rise” To Flood Relief - September 1, 2017
- September 2017: Are You Walking in God’s Fullness For Your Life? - August 28, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.