Tickets Go On Sale Next Week!
Nashville, Tennessee- TobyMac recently announced on K-LOVE/AIR1 his diverse line-up for the 2017 “Hits Deep Tour”. The star studded line up will include Matt Maher, Mandisa, Mac Powell from Third Day, Capital Kings, Ryan Stevenson and Hollyn who will join TobyMac on a tour of over 30 arenas across the United States.
The Hits Deep Tour is presented by K-LOVE/AIR1, Food for the Hungry, and Awakening Events. Tickets for the 2017 Hits Deep Tour will go on sale September 23, 2016.
The first venture of this event was in the Spring of this year. The result was a sold-out show in 26 out of 29 markets. The tour visited arenas nationwide including: Los Angeles’ The Forum, Charlotte’s Time Warner Cable Arena, Phoenix’s Talking Stick Resort Arena, San Diego’s Viejas Arena, Portland’s Moda Center, Seattle’s KeyArena, Denver’s Coliseum and Kansas City’s Sprint Center. 12, 229 people were in attendance.
Pollstar said that the 2016 Hits Deep Tour was the largest tour in Christian music, and ranked in the top 35 tours globally.
The partnership with Food for the Hungry allowed attendees to sponsor over 15,000 children, provided food, improved education, clean water, and medical aid.
“It’s an amazing partnership that we have with K-LOVE/Air1, Awakening Events and Food for the Hungry, it takes us where I think our music should be—in the heart of our cities in the biggest arenas in town,” explains TobyMac. “I always get excited when it’s time to create the ‘HITS DEEP Tour’ line-up. I love the idea of putting together artists that are just starting their journey with veterans, electronic artists with organic artistry and colors of skin that demonstrate God’s diverse kingdom. We come together backstage – which leads us to a beautiful night on stage. A night deep in hits, that aims to hit you deep. A night where everybody is invited to the party!”
TobyMac is known for his dynamic live shows, and the Hits Deep Live CD/DVD (releasing November 18, 2016) will showcase the full live album and concert video of sixteen songs recorded on the Hits Deep tour. This will mark TobyMac’s first live album in eight years.
“This partnership is so special and unique between TobyMac, Dan Fife at Awakening Events and our team at K-LOVE Radio – it’s a privilege to be a part of the 2017 ‘HITS DEEP Tour,’” shares David Pierce, Chief Creative Officer of K–LOVE Radio. “K-LOVE is all about making a positive impact in peoples lives, and helping them to grow closer to Jesus. The heart of this tour is exactly that, to impact lives and make room for God to work! 2016 ‘HITS DEEP Tour’ was amazing to see arena after arena sold out! It was awesome and we’re excited and can’t wait for the 2017 ‘HITS DEEP Tour’ to begin!”
“TobyMac & the Diverse City Band continue to provide audiences with an amazing concert experience, that encourages all walks of life to live in unity and to be Jesus Freaks,” adds Dan Fife, Awakening Events.
* all dates subject to change, please visit www.TobyMac.com for the latest information.
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018