Not Knowing Scripture Shouldn’t Hold You Back
Many believers are hesitant to share the gospel with others for fear that they don’t know scripture well enough yet. Some know scripture, but not the verses, while others may have an understanding of scripture, but not be able to quote it just yet. These reasons, however, shouldn’t hold us back from sharing our testimony, praying over someone, or sharing the gospel with others.
Christians often find sharing the gospel to be an intimidating task, and if they aren’t fluent in scripture, they often feel ill-equipped and hesitate to offer assistance or prayers to those who need it. God never wanted His children to shy away or avoid telling others about Him, so He gave us the Holy Spirit as our helper.
The Holy Spirit will guide Christians in what they should say to minister to others, and often will give you scripture that you didn’t even think that you knew. All of a sudden, scripture will just come to you, and it will make a difference in someone’s life.
Learn more about ministering to others while growing in the gospel and how to pray over people when you aren’t fluent in scripture yet in our next issue coming out January 26th.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018