Our August issue tackles some common myths that we deceive ourselves with. They have no basis in scripture… In fact, scripture contradicts what we tell ourselves in most cases.
Our First Myth:
MEN ARE DISTINGUISHED AS THEY AGE, BUT WOMEN ARE OLD
This myth sells more product than anything as women attempt to turn back the clock on the aging process.
It is a billion dollar industry as women daily try to fight the signs of aging using the latest product trying to remain youthful instead of aging gracefully.
What we fail to realize, as women, is that beauty radiates from the inside. We really don’t need to buy expensive products or use botox to turn back the hands of time. If you are concerned about your appearance, cosmetics can create a youthful appearance, and appropriate attire can make a woman at any age look and feel beautiful.
Our beauty should radiate from the inside. Aging doesn’t have to be a negative thing, because we really are only as old as we feel. A number shouldn’t define us, nor should a society who feeds youth and the superficial.
Learn in our August issue how you can feel beautiful at any age! It really begins with you, and Christ.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018