Our August issue tackles some common myths that we deceive ourselves with. They have no basis in scripture… In fact, scripture contradicts what we tell ourselves in most cases.
Our First Myth:
MEN ARE DISTINGUISHED AS THEY AGE, BUT WOMEN ARE OLD
This myth sells more product than anything as women attempt to turn back the clock on the aging process.
It is a billion dollar industry as women daily try to fight the signs of aging using the latest product trying to remain youthful instead of aging gracefully.
What we fail to realize, as women, is that beauty radiates from the inside. We really don’t need to buy expensive products or use botox to turn back the hands of time. If you are concerned about your appearance, cosmetics can create a youthful appearance, and appropriate attire can make a woman at any age look and feel beautiful.
Our beauty should radiate from the inside. Aging doesn’t have to be a negative thing, because we really are only as old as we feel. A number shouldn’t define us, nor should a society who feeds youth and the superficial.
Learn in our August issue how you can feel beautiful at any age! It really begins with you, and Christ.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017