Our August issue tackles some common myths that we deceive ourselves with. They have no basis in scripture… In fact, scripture contradicts what we tell ourselves in most cases.
Our First Myth:
MEN ARE DISTINGUISHED AS THEY AGE, BUT WOMEN ARE OLD
This myth sells more product than anything as women attempt to turn back the clock on the aging process.
It is a billion dollar industry as women daily try to fight the signs of aging using the latest product trying to remain youthful instead of aging gracefully.
What we fail to realize, as women, is that beauty radiates from the inside. We really don’t need to buy expensive products or use botox to turn back the hands of time. If you are concerned about your appearance, cosmetics can create a youthful appearance, and appropriate attire can make a woman at any age look and feel beautiful.
Our beauty should radiate from the inside. Aging doesn’t have to be a negative thing, because we really are only as old as we feel. A number shouldn’t define us, nor should a society who feeds youth and the superficial.
Learn in our August issue how you can feel beautiful at any age! It really begins with you, and Christ.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017