Our August issue tackles some common myths that we deceive ourselves with. They have no basis in scripture… In fact, scripture contradicts what we tell ourselves in most cases.
Our First Myth:
MEN ARE DISTINGUISHED AS THEY AGE, BUT WOMEN ARE OLD
This myth sells more product than anything as women attempt to turn back the clock on the aging process.
It is a billion dollar industry as women daily try to fight the signs of aging using the latest product trying to remain youthful instead of aging gracefully.
What we fail to realize, as women, is that beauty radiates from the inside. We really don’t need to buy expensive products or use botox to turn back the hands of time. If you are concerned about your appearance, cosmetics can create a youthful appearance, and appropriate attire can make a woman at any age look and feel beautiful.
Our beauty should radiate from the inside. Aging doesn’t have to be a negative thing, because we really are only as old as we feel. A number shouldn’t define us, nor should a society who feeds youth and the superficial.
Learn in our August issue how you can feel beautiful at any age! It really begins with you, and Christ.
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018