Human Trafficking now Involves Everyone, Everywhere
February is Human Trafficking Awareness Month. It is a time when the government and public focus on the problem that touches all lives and realize that human trafficking is not only related to women.
The spokesperson for The National Center on Sexual Exploration, Haley Halverson states, “The problem has moved beyond the West and East coast. It is now in small town America – largely in the form of pornography. There is definitely a link between the two.”
Halverson also stated, “that the public must understand that men and boys are use in human trafficking as well”.
The public is encouraged to keep open eyes for anything suspicious as well as illegal pornography. Please report those that cause someone to go looking for people that have been trafficked.
Our Two Cents:
Very sad. I know myself when I think of human trafficking, I think of women. This story has a real good point to make. I would like to encourage everyone to keep your mind clean. I am a believer that what we watch, listen to, and the people we are around affect our attitude. For example; if one is around positive, happy people all day one tends to be happy. If one is around negative, grumpy people all day, then we have a tend to be rather grumpy ourselves.
Human trafficking is a serious thing, and no one should have to endure such emotional and physical abuse. Let us make sure we watch out for our fellow brothers and sisters.
Matthew 4:23-24 (King James Version)
“23. And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. 24. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.”
Our Heavenly Father,
We are here today to ask for human trafficking to cease. We know that we serve an awesome God that is capable of anything. Lord, we come to you with heavy hearts Lord, we ask that you put your loving arms around all involved. In Jesus name we pray.
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Kountze Cheerleaders Celebrate by Waving Bible Versed Banners High - February 5, 2016
- Human Trafficking Issue Now Hits Small Town America Via Pornography - February 4, 2016
- Cohabitation Rates Rise Among Christians Coupled with Justifications - February 3, 2016
- Affordable Care Act Blessing or Curse to US Citizens - February 2, 2016
- US Government Advises Against North Korea Travel After Unfair Arrest - January 22, 2016
- Young Children Become Unknowing Pawns in Terrorism Game - December 16, 2015
- Republicans Seek Alternatives Regarding Affordable Care Act - December 12, 2015
- American Made Purchases Produce Jobs This Holiday Season - December 1, 2015
- Effects of Video Games on Children Conclude Mixed Findings - December 1, 2015
- Believers Should Treat All Living Things With Reverence - November 16, 2015