Tyde Moore consists of husband and wife Christian songwriters, David and Krista Moore. “Tyde” is actually Krista’s middle name, but David likes to say, “She stole my last name, so I stole her middle name for the band!”
They use the term “band” loosely as the duo features other artists on recordings made for release of songs written by them. They are currently working on two projects, one of which will be released by the artist who is co-writing with them.
The other will be released by Tyde Moore featuring a very special artist, not yet to be named.
David is also a writer for the Oakland Christian Music Examiner and the exclusive PR Representative for Dreamin’ Out Loud Entertainment artist Katelyn McCarter.
Currently the band only has one release, “Because You First Loved Me (feat. Lori Hall).”
The couple releases their music commercially for three reasons:
1. To bring glory to God (So, you won’t see secular music from this group.)
2. They want fans to hear it, without need of consent from industry gatekeepers.
3. They are hoping to gain interest from other Christian artists who might want to perform their music; and again without consent from industry gatekeepers. This plan actually did garner interest from one artist, Rev Randy Farmer has a version of Because You First Loved Me released, it’s titled, “I Love You Jesus.”
For further information on Tyde Moore, stay tuned and read the rest of the interview in our summer issue!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018