“I Know my Grandma Loves Me”, by Kathleen Ward is a wonderful book to read to your little ones!
If you are looking for a book to give both you, and your (grand)children a case of the warm-fuzzies, you’ve come to the right place!
Right at the first page it radiates warmth, love, and a feeling of being special. Your child will hang on to every word, and soak it all it. This book will surely become a bedtime favorite!
The hand-drawn illustrations, done by Rosemary Ellis, are incredible, and will draw your child in with all of the bright pastels.
For the full review, please read our Spring issue to be released on April 26th!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018