“I Know my Grandma Loves Me”, by Kathleen Ward is a wonderful book to read to your little ones!
If you are looking for a book to give both you, and your (grand)children a case of the warm-fuzzies, you’ve come to the right place!
Right at the first page it radiates warmth, love, and a feeling of being special. Your child will hang on to every word, and soak it all it. This book will surely become a bedtime favorite!
The hand-drawn illustrations, done by Rosemary Ellis, are incredible, and will draw your child in with all of the bright pastels.
For the full review, please read our Spring issue to be released on April 26th!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017