“I Know my Grandma Loves Me”, by Kathleen Ward is a wonderful book to read to your little ones!
If you are looking for a book to give both you, and your (grand)children a case of the warm-fuzzies, you’ve come to the right place!
Right at the first page it radiates warmth, love, and a feeling of being special. Your child will hang on to every word, and soak it all it. This book will surely become a bedtime favorite!
The hand-drawn illustrations, done by Rosemary Ellis, are incredible, and will draw your child in with all of the bright pastels.
For the full review, please read our Spring issue to be released on April 26th!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018