Is this how you want to see the Church? It’s not God’s design!
Media is plagued with news stories of churches cutting back due to insufficient funds, or closing altogether and selling their property. Endless polls cite a rapid decline in those who believe in God and blame a decline in morals for this downturn. People look around and see empty pews and wonder where did all the believers go? Is the church dying?
The better question would be why would God let the church, His bride, die? The answer is, He wouldn’t. He is stronger than the enemy, and can make all things possible. We can choose to see this as a sad decline in response to societal shifts, but these shifts are nothing new, historically. We can either choose to see it as the death of the church, or as an opportunity for revival.
If we see morals decline in our society, it is an opportunity to share the gospel with more people. We know that the world’s way of living only leads to destruction, so there are millions of souls that need to know that there is a better life that they could be living- and that is through Christ. It is a growing opportunity for all Christians to do what God has designed for us to do: go out and preach the gospel, and make disciples. The church is a building, but we are the body. It is up to the body to bring in new believers to the building to hear the gospel. We cannot remain passive in our attempts to reach the lost. People need to hear about Jesus. It is only when we get out of our isolated comfort zones that we will see revival spread across the nations. This is when true change happens.
If you don’t like the way the world is going, you need to read this month’s article on whether or not churches are dying and what every believer should do about it.
Share this post if you STRONGLY believe revival is possible, and want to see it happen before your very eyes! The choice is yours.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017