Is this how you want to see the Church? It’s not God’s design!
Media is plagued with news stories of churches cutting back due to insufficient funds, or closing altogether and selling their property. Endless polls cite a rapid decline in those who believe in God and blame a decline in morals for this downturn. People look around and see empty pews and wonder where did all the believers go? Is the church dying?
The better question would be why would God let the church, His bride, die? The answer is, He wouldn’t. He is stronger than the enemy, and can make all things possible. We can choose to see this as a sad decline in response to societal shifts, but these shifts are nothing new, historically. We can either choose to see it as the death of the church, or as an opportunity for revival.
If we see morals decline in our society, it is an opportunity to share the gospel with more people. We know that the world’s way of living only leads to destruction, so there are millions of souls that need to know that there is a better life that they could be living- and that is through Christ. It is a growing opportunity for all Christians to do what God has designed for us to do: go out and preach the gospel, and make disciples. The church is a building, but we are the body. It is up to the body to bring in new believers to the building to hear the gospel. We cannot remain passive in our attempts to reach the lost. People need to hear about Jesus. It is only when we get out of our isolated comfort zones that we will see revival spread across the nations. This is when true change happens.
If you don’t like the way the world is going, you need to read this month’s article on whether or not churches are dying and what every believer should do about it.
Share this post if you STRONGLY believe revival is possible, and want to see it happen before your very eyes! The choice is yours.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017