This is one of the many questions that our special edition tackles: why would God let bad things happen to those who believe in Him. Many people have fallen away from God because they are in a struggle between events and scripture, and are unable to come to a rational conclusion. The only conclusion that many have come to is that if God allowed something so painful to happen, then there must not be a God because if there were, the tragic event would not have happened.
This article will answer all of your questions in a very thought-provoking and sensitive manner. While it doesn’t hold all the answers, it will help you overcome past events, and turn your life into one of hope instead of heartache.
Are you ready for the Healer to set you free?Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017