This is one of the many questions that our special edition tackles: why would God let bad things happen to those who believe in Him. Many people have fallen away from God because they are in a struggle between events and scripture, and are unable to come to a rational conclusion. The only conclusion that many have come to is that if God allowed something so painful to happen, then there must not be a God because if there were, the tragic event would not have happened.
This article will answer all of your questions in a very thought-provoking and sensitive manner. While it doesn’t hold all the answers, it will help you overcome past events, and turn your life into one of hope instead of heartache.
Are you ready for the Healer to set you free?
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018