This is one of the many questions that our special edition tackles: why would God let bad things happen to those who believe in Him. Many people have fallen away from God because they are in a struggle between events and scripture, and are unable to come to a rational conclusion. The only conclusion that many have come to is that if God allowed something so painful to happen, then there must not be a God because if there were, the tragic event would not have happened.
This article will answer all of your questions in a very thought-provoking and sensitive manner. While it doesn’t hold all the answers, it will help you overcome past events, and turn your life into one of hope instead of heartache.
Are you ready for the Healer to set you free?Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018