Day confessed that he spent almost fifteen years attempting to answer this question, and became frustrated with God. He felt as if God were not telling him the plan and purpose for his life- it felt like a game to him.
Day urges Christians to ask God the questions of “Why am I here?” as opposed to asking God to reveal His plan for you. He is confident that the answers will come more easily.
Faith Filled Family Magazine interviewed Daniel Ryan Day for our December issue. In it, he will discuss his book in further detail, and provides some insight into this very important- and maybe somewhat frustrating- topic.
Our next issue is released November 27, 2017 on our website, via our free subscription, and through all of our social media!
For more information on Daniel Ryan Day and Intentional Christian, visit www.danielryanday.com.
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017