Day confessed that he spent almost fifteen years attempting to answer this question, and became frustrated with God. He felt as if God were not telling him the plan and purpose for his life- it felt like a game to him.
Day urges Christians to ask God the questions of “Why am I here?” as opposed to asking God to reveal His plan for you. He is confident that the answers will come more easily.
Faith Filled Family Magazine interviewed Daniel Ryan Day for our December issue. In it, he will discuss his book in further detail, and provides some insight into this very important- and maybe somewhat frustrating- topic.
Our next issue is released November 27, 2017 on our website, via our free subscription, and through all of our social media!
For more information on Daniel Ryan Day and Intentional Christian, visit www.danielryanday.com.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018