Day confessed that he spent almost fifteen years attempting to answer this question, and became frustrated with God. He felt as if God were not telling him the plan and purpose for his life- it felt like a game to him.
Day urges Christians to ask God the questions of “Why am I here?” as opposed to asking God to reveal His plan for you. He is confident that the answers will come more easily.
Faith Filled Family Magazine interviewed Daniel Ryan Day for our December issue. In it, he will discuss his book in further detail, and provides some insight into this very important- and maybe somewhat frustrating- topic.
Our next issue is released November 27, 2017 on our website, via our free subscription, and through all of our social media!
For more information on Daniel Ryan Day and Intentional Christian, visit www.danielryanday.com.
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017