Did you know that the average family is 96,000 dollars in debt? What if there were a way to learn how to live debt free God’s way. Would you be interested? What about if we could teach your kids the same principles? Would you like to empower your children to be financially savvy?
Faith Filled Family proudly presents an interview with Wealth Skills Education in our Fall Issue! Wealth Skills Management is a program that helps parents teach their children about financial responsibility and success. The added benefit… Most parents report that they have learned along with their children!
Our guest will be Mr. David Senft. This is a story you can not afford to miss! “
Copyright 2013 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018