Did you know that the average family is 96,000 dollars in debt? What if there were a way to learn how to live debt free God’s way. Would you be interested? What about if we could teach your kids the same principles? Would you like to empower your children to be financially savvy?
Faith Filled Family proudly presents an interview with Wealth Skills Education in our Fall Issue! Wealth Skills Management is a program that helps parents teach their children about financial responsibility and success. The added benefit… Most parents report that they have learned along with their children!
Our guest will be Mr. David Senft. This is a story you can not afford to miss! “
Copyright 2013 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017