In a previous issue, Faith Filled Family had interviewed Andy Salmen on the movie, Persecuted. Since this time, many of our readers have vigorously inquired as to when the movie would be released.
The movie itself was redone by writer and director, Daniel Lusko, and a new production team was hired. They completely redid the movie from scratch.
Persecuted is set to be released tomorrow, July 18th, and is rated PG-13.
Persecuted is about evangelist John Luther being the last obstacle in the way of religious reform in the U.S. After a U.S. Senator and Luther’s own supporters abduct and frame him for the murder of a teenage girl, it unleases an unprecedented era of persecution.
Out on a promise to return for his hearing, Luther escapes surveillance and goes on a quest for the truth only to uncover a plot to destroy incriminating evidence. Luther’s mission eventually plunges him into a storm to persecution that will threaten the entire Christian community.
Gretchen Carlson begins her acting career in this movie as the TV anchor, which is a role that she is very familiar with. Gretchen is the host of “The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson”, and has co-hosted “Fox & Friends” for seven years. Gretchen gained news experience as an anchor and reporter for several local stations before joining CBS news in 2000. Gretchen later moved to Fox news in 2005.
In addition to her broadcast journalism roles, Gretchen is an accomplished violinist, and winner of the 1989 Miss America Pageant.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017