Thousands of Christians in Iran are currently secretly worshiping as part of a house church movement.
The sources also commented that the movement is not anti-Iranian, but an Iranian movement. They are seeing a great number of Muslims returning to Christ.
Each house church has four to five Christians participating, and the location changes every time. If people want to sing in worship, they sing very quietly or don’t sing at all.
The Pars program can take three years to complete, and students are taught on Christian themes such as The Suffering Church, Hermeneutics, Christian Counseling, Ministry and Teaching of Jesus, Christian Ethics, the Trinity, and Apologetics.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017