What happened to “love, honor, and cherish”?
She wants him to come in with a grand gesture, sweep her off of her feet, and be carried off in some romantic gesture towards the sunset…. Or at least flowers every now and then would be nice. Conversation would be great too! If only he’d listen….
He’s tired when he comes home from a long day at work and wants nothing but to unwind. He doesn’t want conversation as he’s been dealing with people all day long. He just wants quiet, food, maybe a nap and a little “something” afterwards. That would make him happy… but why is his wife so cold?
Its a somewhat comedic situation as both parties wants are interconnected.. they just don’t realize it yet. She wants romance and gratitude. She wants to be loved, honored and cherished. So does he, but in his own way. Both are connected, but the give and take is what tangles up most couples.
Learn how to navigate around this web of wants to a happier marriage (on both parts!) in “Love, Honor, and Cherish: Is it a Lost Art?” in our February issue!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018