What happened to “love, honor, and cherish”?
She wants him to come in with a grand gesture, sweep her off of her feet, and be carried off in some romantic gesture towards the sunset…. Or at least flowers every now and then would be nice. Conversation would be great too! If only he’d listen….
He’s tired when he comes home from a long day at work and wants nothing but to unwind. He doesn’t want conversation as he’s been dealing with people all day long. He just wants quiet, food, maybe a nap and a little “something” afterwards. That would make him happy… but why is his wife so cold?
Its a somewhat comedic situation as both parties wants are interconnected.. they just don’t realize it yet. She wants romance and gratitude. She wants to be loved, honored and cherished. So does he, but in his own way. Both are connected, but the give and take is what tangles up most couples.
Learn how to navigate around this web of wants to a happier marriage (on both parts!) in “Love, Honor, and Cherish: Is it a Lost Art?” in our February issue!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017