Verbal abuse/control in a marriage has no boundaries. It extends through every socio-economic status, culture, and gender. The effects begin as so subtle, and continue to escallate over time. Many victims begin to feel confused, question their own judgement, and their own capabilities.
Verbal abuse can be difficutlt to recognize from the outside looking in because the abuser is often so deceptive… They will almost never abuse their victim in public. In fact, publically, they are the most aimiable, charismatic person around! It’s hard to imagine that behind closed doors rages a tyrade of insults!
But it does happen.
If you feel you are being abused/controlled by your spouse, or unsure, and want to know how to walk this out in a godly fashion, then this article is for you!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018