Verbal abuse/control in a marriage has no boundaries. It extends through every socio-economic status, culture, and gender. The effects begin as so subtle, and continue to escallate over time. Many victims begin to feel confused, question their own judgement, and their own capabilities.
Verbal abuse can be difficutlt to recognize from the outside looking in because the abuser is often so deceptive… They will almost never abuse their victim in public. In fact, publically, they are the most aimiable, charismatic person around! It’s hard to imagine that behind closed doors rages a tyrade of insults!
But it does happen.
If you feel you are being abused/controlled by your spouse, or unsure, and want to know how to walk this out in a godly fashion, then this article is for you!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018