According to residents of Syria and Iraq, ISIS is trying to build a new generation of militants and it starts with the children.
Approximately one hundred children ages ranging from 6-10 years of age were abducted from their families. The children are being held at a orphanage under the care of nannies. The nannies are forced to “maintain disciple” while under heavy guard.
Neighbors say they can hear the cries of fear and the intense desire of these children wanting their parents. The children are under great distress
Worse yet, the children are given a sword and doll to behead as part of their training.
Reports say, older children are already undergoing combat training. Including firing squad. The younger children are taken and made to watch people being beheaded.
The purpose of such trainings, according to reports is to brainwash the children into becoming killing machines.
Our Two Cents:
My heart hurts for the families and children. As a parent, I can not imagine having my child taken from me- especially to receive combat training. My heart aches for these parents in the worse possible way.
The US has their hand in so many affairs. I am not sure I can comprehend that nothing is being done to save these children. These are God’s children, and they are being handed over to Satan for his use.
God does not want our children, or anyone for that matter, to endure such evil behavior.
God cries when we cry. God grieves with us.
We. The bad things that we endure comes from our freedom to choose and the gift of life.
Satan is alive and doing a great job at winning over our nation.
Satan, is very busy and is more evident everyday.
Prayers! Prayers! And more prayers!
Jesus said unto them, “Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain move and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”
Please Lord stop this behavior from ISIS of kidnapping children to fulfill their own purpose! God we pray that their hearts turn towards you and that each one of the people involved in this heinous act have a personal encounter with You.
Open their eyes to the horrors they are inflicting on both the children and their parents, and soften their hearts. We pray compassion over those involved, and we pray for the safe release of these children that have been captured.
Lord we pray your protection over them, and that they will return to their parents soon.
In Jesus name, Amen.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Kountze Cheerleaders Celebrate by Waving Bible Versed Banners High - February 5, 2016
- Human Trafficking Issue Now Hits Small Town America Via Pornography - February 4, 2016
- Cohabitation Rates Rise Among Christians Coupled with Justifications - February 3, 2016
- Affordable Care Act Blessing or Curse to US Citizens - February 2, 2016
- US Government Advises Against North Korea Travel After Unfair Arrest - January 22, 2016
- Young Children Become Unknowing Pawns in Terrorism Game - December 16, 2015
- Republicans Seek Alternatives Regarding Affordable Care Act - December 12, 2015
- American Made Purchases Produce Jobs This Holiday Season - December 1, 2015
- Effects of Video Games on Children Conclude Mixed Findings - December 1, 2015
- Believers Should Treat All Living Things With Reverence - November 16, 2015