According to a conservative activist, a radical Islamic organization is declaring jihad on over 70 organizations, and proclaiming a type of “death sentence” on those groups.
CAIR (Council on Islamic American Relations) has recently published “The U.S. Islamophobia Network”. Seventy four organizations comprise that network, of which 33 “Inner Core” groups who are focused on disseminating the truth regarding Islam, and 41 “Outer Core” groups that have other agendas outside of the threat of Islam.
Inner Core groups consist of Center for Security Policy, the David Horowitz Freedom Center, Jihad Watch, and the Middle East Media Research Institute- among others.
American Family Association- a pro-family organization- is in the Outer Core list, and AFA’s Director of Governmental Affairs Sandy Rios commented that this is “serious business”.
Rios comments that by identifying any group/people on the “Islamophobia” list, it is a declaration of jihad and it carries a death sentence. She further states that it is very dangerous-especially in today’s age.
CAIR operatives are well-placed in the Obama administration, according to Rios, and beginning with the Justice Department.
In an interview conducted with OneNewsNow.com, Rios adds, “They [also] are on committees in Homeland Security at the top level. They are advising and have overseen the scrubbing of any mention of Islam or sharia, or any of the practices of Islam that need to be understood by law enforcement – the FBI, Homeland Security, the Pentagon.”
Rios claims that plenty of documentation exists in tying CAIR to the Muslim Brotherhood. She claims the group’s main objective is to destroy the United States from within.
Also joining the AFA on the “Outer Core” list is the American Center for Law and Justice, Concerned Women for America, Eagle Forum, and Fox News Channel.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017