People Wonder if the Correlation is due to the Upcoming Jewish Holiday
A recent rash of terror attacks in the past few days, have left Israeli’s fearful that more is yet to come.
It began early Monday morning when an Arab resident of Jerusalem stabbed two Israeli border police officers several time in the upper body. Security forces shot him and he was critically wounded. He later died in an Israeli hospital.
Meanwhile, the female officer who was stabbed in the neck is in critical condition. The male officer had less serious stab wounds.
In the following 48 hours proceeding Monday’s attack, six others occurred which included an Arab terrorist being shot dead after stabbing a soldier in Efat (community south of Jerusalem also known as the West Bank).
Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, correlated the increase in attacks and mortars on the Golan Heights with the upcoming Jewish holidays which commences in two weeks.
“Ahead of the Tishrei holidays, the risk threshold has risen. The IDF and the Israel Police are boosting their forces,” Netanyahu commented according to CBN. “The security forces are on heightened alert and I will meet with them today in order to ensure that we will be ready to defend our people during this sensitive period. At the same time our eyes are on the north. We will not allow an additional front to be opened against the State of Israel on the Golan Heights, not there and not anywhere else.”
Notably, the same time last year, Palestinian Arabs unleashed a brutal wave of terrorist attacks against Israel. Security forces spent months bringing it under control.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017