People Wonder if the Correlation is due to the Upcoming Jewish Holiday
A recent rash of terror attacks in the past few days, have left Israeli’s fearful that more is yet to come.
It began early Monday morning when an Arab resident of Jerusalem stabbed two Israeli border police officers several time in the upper body. Security forces shot him and he was critically wounded. He later died in an Israeli hospital.
Meanwhile, the female officer who was stabbed in the neck is in critical condition. The male officer had less serious stab wounds.
In the following 48 hours proceeding Monday’s attack, six others occurred which included an Arab terrorist being shot dead after stabbing a soldier in Efat (community south of Jerusalem also known as the West Bank).
Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, correlated the increase in attacks and mortars on the Golan Heights with the upcoming Jewish holidays which commences in two weeks.
“Ahead of the Tishrei holidays, the risk threshold has risen. The IDF and the Israel Police are boosting their forces,” Netanyahu commented according to CBN. “The security forces are on heightened alert and I will meet with them today in order to ensure that we will be ready to defend our people during this sensitive period. At the same time our eyes are on the north. We will not allow an additional front to be opened against the State of Israel on the Golan Heights, not there and not anywhere else.”
Notably, the same time last year, Palestinian Arabs unleashed a brutal wave of terrorist attacks against Israel. Security forces spent months bringing it under control.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017