Jennifer McGill began her career at a young age on “The All-New Mickey Mouse Club” along with other well-known celebrities such as Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling, and Keri Russell. McGill had been performing professionally since she was ten, and was the only cast member to appear in 300+ episodes over seven seasons. Yet while her career when she was young was full of promise, Jennifer’s transition beyond The All-New Mickey Mouse Club was less than glorious in compared to her fellow Mouseketeers.
McGill notes that most of the other stars went on to have careers in New York or Los Angeles. McGill decided to go to college. She found, however, upon graduation the reception she received from the recording industry was less than favourable. Suddenly, at 21 she was told she was, “too old”, or “she just wasn’t what they were looking for”. She recollects that no one even mentioned that she didn’t have talent, she just didn’t fit the image that they desired.
At 24, Jennifer’s mother died suddenly while they were having lunch of a heart attack. Devastated at the loss, McGill found that she ended up digging herself into a hole with bad relationships. To her, nothing mattered anymore without her mother there.
All was not lost, however, and her life began- divinely- to take a turn for the better. Thanks to God’s intervention, Jennifer began to find herself taken to heights that she had only dreamed about.
Jennifer McGill recently released the album, Unbreakable, wherein she tells her story about how she arose out of the pain and began to thrive again.
Jennifer McGill gives Faith Filled Family her testimony, in our October issue. She discusses her past on The All-New Mickey Mouse Club, her journey through feelings of defeat, and how God turned things into victory. Jennifer proves that God will not forget you, God always promotes you, and God’s plan for you can be fulfilled at any age- even 40! 🙂
Interested? Intrigued? Read more when our next issue comes out on September 26!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? Does God Allow It? - October 20, 2017
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Airs A Special On Racial Division In America - October 19, 2017
- “Giant Find” Unearthed Under Jerusalem’s Western Wall - October 18, 2017
- Moving Past The Unforgivable In Marriage To Forgiveness - October 17, 2017
- Habitual Sin Hurting Your Marriage? Find Out How to Gain Control - October 16, 2017
- Did You Know That God’s Grace Does Have An End? - October 13, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Kicks Off Good Good Father Tour Tonight - October 12, 2017
- Do You Know The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? - October 6, 2017
- Canadian Native, Manafest, Appears On FFFM’s November Cover - October 6, 2017
- Severity Of Sin: God’s Forgiveness Truly Is a One Size Fits All - October 4, 2017