Faith Filled Family is pleased to have the privilege of interviewing John Bevere for our October issue.
John Bevere is globally known for boldness, passion, and truth. He has composed award-winning studies and numerous best-selling books. Bevere’s previous book, “Good or God” sold over 160,000 copies in the past year, and garnered several #1 rankings.
John has been featured on 700 Club, RBN, Sirius/XM Radio, and is a regular op-ed contributor for FoxNews.com
To mark its 10th anniversary, an expanded edition of “Driven by Eternity” will be released on October 18th, 2016 and is available for pre-order. The updated version has Bevere utilizing an eye-opening allegory accompanied by Scripture that paints a picture as to how our earthly life influences our eternal existence. It also discusses how eternity is more than just a destination.
“Eternity arrests the attention of all mankind,” says Bevere. “No race, tribe, or gender can resist its draw. We were all created with eternity in our hearts and sense the immanent unknown extension of our existence.”
Driven by Eternity provides a unique perspective on eternity while discussing eternal judgement, foundational truths, Heaven, Hell, forgiveness, and identifying our motivations. Bevere guides readers in this book to understand the impact of making eternal decisions.
“Your choices today will impact your forever,” says John. “Don’t wait until it’s too late. Discover now how you can make your life count both today and forever.”
In this interview, we will be discussing the new edition of Driven by Eternity, and his successes in the industry.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017