In 2016, the John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution packed out the Branson Convention Centre for two consecutive days. This year, the gospel rally held on April 27th and 28th at the same location is expected to garner a record breaking number of attendees.
God’s Word will be spoken by Pastor John, Diana, and Pastor Matt Hagee. The Dove Award winning Canton junction with Aaron and Amanda Crabb, The Hagees, and Cornerstone Church Choir will deliver live worship throughout the event.
“For several years my ministry has been blessed to host the Righteous Revolution in Branson. Every year it grows larger as people come from all over the region to hear the Word of God and rejoice in our American freedoms. I assure all who attend that they will leave inspired and exhilarated,” said Pastor John Hagee.
“This event is a celebration of faith and liberty. It will be both informative and uplifting. Our goal is to bring the Word of God to all the world, and because we live in this great country, we have the freedom to do just that,” said Matt Hagee.
The John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution begins at 7:30 pm on Thursday, April 27th and continues to the 28th. Please call 1-800-854-9899 to register, or visit www.hm.org.
John Hagee Ministries is an international Christian Ministry led by Pastors John and Matt Hagee. John is the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church (non-denominational, evangelical) with over 22,000 active members. Matt serves as the Executive Pastor of Cornerstone Church and is the sixth generation of the Hagee family to carry the message of the gospel to the nations.
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In April Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018
- Parenting Quiz: Are You Powerful, Prayerful, or Praise-Worthy? - April 4, 2018