The 5th Annual We Love Christian Music Awards will air on Juce TV commencing Sunday, March 5.
The awards were originally taped during the live event on February 2 at the Trinity Music City campus in the Nashville area. Many Christian artists from a variety of genres were showcased during the event.
It was hosted by Provident Label Group artist, Tim Timmons, and featured collaborations with artits such as Zealand Worship, Derek Minor, Ginny Owens, Matthew Parker, Spencer Kane, B. Reith, The Gray Havens featuring Bizzle, and many more. Presenters were Phil Joel, Beckah Shae, Chris Sligh, LoveCollide, David Thulin, Kolby Koloff, and others.
Kevin McNeese, President, and Founder of NRT commented, “It was a phenomenal evening, not just for the audience, but for the entire industry as a whole. We really believe this movement–which has grown far beyond NRT thanks in large part to JUCE TV–does the important work of revealing a larger Christian music world than most people know about.”
The program is ninety minutes in duration and will announce this year’s award winners. It begins on March 5 at 7:00 pm Eastern on Juce TV. Encore broadcasts will be available at 10:00 pm and 5:00 am. Leading up to the broadcast, Juce TV will air Why We Love Christian Music documentary produced by NewReleaseToday.
The 90-minute program–which will announce this year’s award winners–debuts Sunday, March 5, at 7 p.m. Eastern on JUCE TV, followed by encore broadcasts at 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. Monday. Leading up to the broadcast of this year’s event is a special broadcast of last year’s 60-minute Why We Love Christian Music documentary, produced by NewReleaseToday.
To watch the broadcast of the We Love Christian Music Awards, tune into Juce TV at JuceTV.com, their smartphone app, TBN’s app of Roku, channel 570 on AT&T U-Verse, channel 363 on Direct TV or channel 264 on Dish. Select markets will broadcast the awards over the air, so check your local listings.
This year’s awards shattered participation records as over 92,000 votes were recorded. Previously 120,000 votes in the first four years combined have been cast. This year’s votes were outstanding!
Learn more about the awards, view the full list of nominees and keep up to date on additional developments by visiting http://www.weloveawards.com.
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017
- “Your Child Has Special Needs”: Parents, What Do You Do? - March 31, 2017
- Unforgiveness? A Bondage? Gotta Break That Chain! - March 17, 2017