The 5th Annual We Love Christian Music Awards will air on Juce TV commencing Sunday, March 5.
The awards were originally taped during the live event on February 2 at the Trinity Music City campus in the Nashville area. Many Christian artists from a variety of genres were showcased during the event.
It was hosted by Provident Label Group artist, Tim Timmons, and featured collaborations with artits such as Zealand Worship, Derek Minor, Ginny Owens, Matthew Parker, Spencer Kane, B. Reith, The Gray Havens featuring Bizzle, and many more. Presenters were Phil Joel, Beckah Shae, Chris Sligh, LoveCollide, David Thulin, Kolby Koloff, and others.
Kevin McNeese, President, and Founder of NRT commented, “It was a phenomenal evening, not just for the audience, but for the entire industry as a whole. We really believe this movement–which has grown far beyond NRT thanks in large part to JUCE TV–does the important work of revealing a larger Christian music world than most people know about.”
The program is ninety minutes in duration and will announce this year’s award winners. It begins on March 5 at 7:00 pm Eastern on Juce TV. Encore broadcasts will be available at 10:00 pm and 5:00 am. Leading up to the broadcast, Juce TV will air Why We Love Christian Music documentary produced by NewReleaseToday.
The 90-minute program–which will announce this year’s award winners–debuts Sunday, March 5, at 7 p.m. Eastern on JUCE TV, followed by encore broadcasts at 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. Monday. Leading up to the broadcast of this year’s event is a special broadcast of last year’s 60-minute Why We Love Christian Music documentary, produced by NewReleaseToday.
To watch the broadcast of the We Love Christian Music Awards, tune into Juce TV at JuceTV.com, their smartphone app, TBN’s app of Roku, channel 570 on AT&T U-Verse, channel 363 on Direct TV or channel 264 on Dish. Select markets will broadcast the awards over the air, so check your local listings.
This year’s awards shattered participation records as over 92,000 votes were recorded. Previously 120,000 votes in the first four years combined have been cast. This year’s votes were outstanding!
Learn more about the awards, view the full list of nominees and keep up to date on additional developments by visiting http://www.weloveawards.com.
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In April Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018
- Parenting Quiz: Are You Powerful, Prayerful, or Praise-Worthy? - April 4, 2018