The 5th Annual We Love Christian Music Awards will air on Juce TV commencing Sunday, March 5.
The awards were originally taped during the live event on February 2 at the Trinity Music City campus in the Nashville area. Many Christian artists from a variety of genres were showcased during the event.
It was hosted by Provident Label Group artist, Tim Timmons, and featured collaborations with artits such as Zealand Worship, Derek Minor, Ginny Owens, Matthew Parker, Spencer Kane, B. Reith, The Gray Havens featuring Bizzle, and many more. Presenters were Phil Joel, Beckah Shae, Chris Sligh, LoveCollide, David Thulin, Kolby Koloff, and others.
Kevin McNeese, President, and Founder of NRT commented, “It was a phenomenal evening, not just for the audience, but for the entire industry as a whole. We really believe this movement–which has grown far beyond NRT thanks in large part to JUCE TV–does the important work of revealing a larger Christian music world than most people know about.”
The program is ninety minutes in duration and will announce this year’s award winners. It begins on March 5 at 7:00 pm Eastern on Juce TV. Encore broadcasts will be available at 10:00 pm and 5:00 am. Leading up to the broadcast, Juce TV will air Why We Love Christian Music documentary produced by NewReleaseToday.
The 90-minute program–which will announce this year’s award winners–debuts Sunday, March 5, at 7 p.m. Eastern on JUCE TV, followed by encore broadcasts at 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. Monday. Leading up to the broadcast of this year’s event is a special broadcast of last year’s 60-minute Why We Love Christian Music documentary, produced by NewReleaseToday.
To watch the broadcast of the We Love Christian Music Awards, tune into Juce TV at JuceTV.com, their smartphone app, TBN’s app of Roku, channel 570 on AT&T U-Verse, channel 363 on Direct TV or channel 264 on Dish. Select markets will broadcast the awards over the air, so check your local listings.
This year’s awards shattered participation records as over 92,000 votes were recorded. Previously 120,000 votes in the first four years combined have been cast. This year’s votes were outstanding!
Learn more about the awards, view the full list of nominees and keep up to date on additional developments by visiting http://www.weloveawards.com.
- Terror Attack in Jerusalem Leaves Two Officers Dead And A Third Wounded - July 14, 2017
- Hillsong United’s Album Brings A Deeper Appreciation Of God - July 12, 2017
- Elevation Worship Graces Faith Filled Family’s Cover For August Issue! - July 11, 2017
- Believing For A Miracle In Your Life? Here’s Why You Should Trust in God - July 7, 2017
- God Will Exceed Our Needs… But For What Purpose? - July 6, 2017
- Newsboys and Premier Productions Announce Big Church Night Out Tour - July 5, 2017
- God Is Love And Nothing Can Separate You From His Love - July 3, 2017
- Don’t Seek To Avenge A Wrong- Ask God To Deal With It! - June 29, 2017
- How Well Do You Know God? It May Not Be As Well As You Think! - June 27, 2017
- National Geographic Launches New Series, “The Long Road Home” - June 23, 2017