Have you had the feeling your would love to help someone or make a difference in the community where you reside? K- LOVE Crisis Response Care is offering a two day class Free of charge to certify you in becoming a First Responder.
K-LOVE Crisis Response has instructors that are experts in their line of work. Workbooks will be provided and videos will be shown that will aid participants on what to do in case of an emergency. A lot of times we do not think of response care training until it happens a member of our family.
K-LOVE has made the training very easy, affordable and location friendly.
Crisis Response Care is made up of many people that want to make a difference in their community such as: first responders, fire, and The American Red Cross.
Crisis Response courses have hope of building a network of caring volunteers and impact communities with training and the resources they need by creating a team of first responders to act in the times of emergency.
K- LOVE needs donations as well. Please visit their website for more information. Sometimes community involvement comes in many different ways from volunteering to donations. Take time to search your heart and see where you are able to take classes to help your community or give a donation.
The course is FREE and runs for two days only. Workbooks will be provided.
Some of the training topics will include:
Individual Crisis intervention,
Group Crisis Intervention
Emotional and spiritual care in disasters
Grief considering trauma
Suicide prevention and postvention
Spiritual and psychological care
Individual and group crisis intervention
You can register, check class dates, and see some videos that will touch your heart at www.crisisresponse.orgClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Comedian and Singer Mark Lowry Tour Recently Announced - June 28, 2016
- Beth Moore Conference Tour - June 10, 2016
- Plans for Summer May Include Holy Land Tours to Israel - June 4, 2016
- Noah’s Ark Encounter is an Interactive Experience for the Whole Family - May 26, 2016
- NASCAR Fans, This Event Will Get Your Engines Revving - May 23, 2016
- K-LOVE Is Offering a Free First Responder Course - May 17, 2016
- The Gaither Vocal Band Concert Tour 2016 - May 17, 2016
- Joyce Meyer Ministries Announces 2016 Conference - May 7, 2016