Kristin King is both a Christian artist and author. Since the age of eight, she has been passionate about soulful, Christian music. As a singer, her music contains inspirational lyrics and melodies which will quickly get stuck in your head.
As an author, this is Kristin’s third book. Her two previous books, Ten Weeks to a Better Voice and 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save were both self-published. This time, however, Kristin decided to do some pre-marketing on social media. To her amazement, she found the support for her new book overwhelming.
Before beginning full time employment in her company, KLJ Creative, Kristin worked as a public school music teacher. KLJ Creative serves as Kristin’s umbrella for her creative pursuits: books, music, consulting and blogs.
Kristin discusses her passion about leading an authentic life with God, and her latest romance novel with Faith Filled Family in our November issue coming out on Monday, November 28th.
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017
- “Your Child Has Special Needs”: Parents, What Do You Do? - March 31, 2017
- Unforgiveness? A Bondage? Gotta Break That Chain! - March 17, 2017