Kristin King is both a Christian artist and author. Since the age of eight, she has been passionate about soulful, Christian music. As a singer, her music contains inspirational lyrics and melodies which will quickly get stuck in your head.
As an author, this is Kristin’s third book. Her two previous books, Ten Weeks to a Better Voice and 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save were both self-published. This time, however, Kristin decided to do some pre-marketing on social media. To her amazement, she found the support for her new book overwhelming.
Before beginning full time employment in her company, KLJ Creative, Kristin worked as a public school music teacher. KLJ Creative serves as Kristin’s umbrella for her creative pursuits: books, music, consulting and blogs.
Kristin discusses her passion about leading an authentic life with God, and her latest romance novel with Faith Filled Family in our November issue coming out on Monday, November 28th.
- To The Lost Sheep, With Unconditional Love, Healing, And Acceptance - May 23, 2017
- A Revival In China? Ian Johnson Uncovers Why The Chinese Are Turning To God - May 19, 2017
- Receive Healing: Don’t Allow Tragedy To Turn Your Faith Into Travesty - May 17, 2017
- Director Dallas Jenkins Discusses Inspiration Behind The Resurrection of Gavin Stone - May 16, 2017
- If God Will Never Leave Me, Why Does He Feel So Far Away? - May 12, 2017
- March For Life Flag Raised In Ottawa For First Time… Then Taken Down! - May 12, 2017
- Feeling Empty, Alone, Incomplete, Or Yearning To Be Loved? - May 9, 2017
- Six Marvelous Mother’s Day Gifts Under $100 That She’ll Love! - May 5, 2017
- Healing The Scars Of Emotional Wounds Is Possible With Renewing Mind - May 5, 2017
- Do You Yearn To Be Loved, Feel Complete, and Valued? - May 3, 2017