Kristin King is both a Christian artist and author. Since the age of eight, she has been passionate about soulful, Christian music. As a singer, her music contains inspirational lyrics and melodies which will quickly get stuck in your head.
As an author, this is Kristin’s third book. Her two previous books, Ten Weeks to a Better Voice and 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save were both self-published. This time, however, Kristin decided to do some pre-marketing on social media. To her amazement, she found the support for her new book overwhelming.
Before beginning full time employment in her company, KLJ Creative, Kristin worked as a public school music teacher. KLJ Creative serves as Kristin’s umbrella for her creative pursuits: books, music, consulting and blogs.
Kristin discusses her passion about leading an authentic life with God, and her latest romance novel with Faith Filled Family in our November issue coming out on Monday, November 28th.
- Hayley DiMarco Shares With Women How To Avoid Being Overwhelmed - September 18, 2017
- Why Do Believer’s Fall Prey To Satan’s Destruction Of Families? - September 15, 2017
- Hurricane Irma Caused Destruction, But Tampa Bay Experienced A Miracle - September 15, 2017
- What Did I Do To Deserve Hardship And How/When Do Things Get Better? - September 12, 2017
- The Heart Of Man Discusses Sexual Sin And How God Always Pursues Us - September 8, 2017
- Steal, Kill and Destroy… Tired of Satan Stealing From Your Finances? - September 8, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Announces Christmas Songs of Worship Tour - September 5, 2017
- Want Breakthrough In Every Area? We Will Tell You How! - September 1, 2017
- Natasha Owens Donates Proceeds From “We Will Rise” To Flood Relief - September 1, 2017
- September 2017: Are You Walking in God’s Fullness For Your Life? - August 28, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.