Kristin King is both a Christian artist and author. Since the age of eight, she has been passionate about soulful, Christian music. As a singer, her music contains inspirational lyrics and melodies which will quickly get stuck in your head.
As an author, this is Kristin’s third book. Her two previous books, Ten Weeks to a Better Voice and 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save were both self-published. This time, however, Kristin decided to do some pre-marketing on social media. To her amazement, she found the support for her new book overwhelming.
Before beginning full time employment in her company, KLJ Creative, Kristin worked as a public school music teacher. KLJ Creative serves as Kristin’s umbrella for her creative pursuits: books, music, consulting and blogs.
Kristin discusses her passion about leading an authentic life with God, and her latest romance novel with Faith Filled Family in our November issue coming out on Monday, November 28th.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018