Kristin King is both a Christian artist and author. Since the age of eight, she has been passionate about soulful, Christian music. As a singer, her music contains inspirational lyrics and melodies which will quickly get stuck in your head.
As an author, this is Kristin’s third book. Her two previous books, Ten Weeks to a Better Voice and 8 (Really Creative) Ways to Save were both self-published. This time, however, Kristin decided to do some pre-marketing on social media. To her amazement, she found the support for her new book overwhelming.
Before beginning full time employment in her company, KLJ Creative, Kristin worked as a public school music teacher. KLJ Creative serves as Kristin’s umbrella for her creative pursuits: books, music, consulting and blogs.
Kristin discusses her passion about leading an authentic life with God, and her latest romance novel with Faith Filled Family in our November issue coming out on Monday, November 28th.
- Here I Am Send Me Is Zschech’s Powerful Message In Our FFFM Spotlight - February 25, 2017
- President Trump Rescinds Obama’s Transgendered Mandate For Schools - February 23, 2017
- Virginia Homeschoolers Still Can’t Compete In Public High School Athletics - February 22, 2017
- God Versus Career: What Road Will You Choose? - February 21, 2017
- K-LOVE Fan Awards 2017 Announces This Year’s Nominees - February 16, 2017
- Motion M-103 May Extinguish Canadians Right To Freedom of Expression - February 15, 2017
- Does Persecution Exist in a Free Democratic Society? - February 14, 2017
- Archaeological Excavation Hopes to Unearth Clues About Ark of the Covenant - February 13, 2017
- Have You Become Too Desensitized To Ungodly Political Views? - February 10, 2017
- New Educational Channel Educates Impoverished and Displaced Kids - February 9, 2017