According to Fox News, eleven states have filed lawsuits this week against the Obama administration over the school directive allowing transgender students to select which bathroom they use.
The suit was files in a Texas court shortly after the announcement earlier this month that transgender students should be allowed to use the washroom of their choice to match the gender they identify with.
General Ken Paxton, Texas General Attorney said, “This represents just the latest example of the current administration’s attempts to accomplish by executive fiat what they couldn’t accomplish through the democratic process in Congress. President Obama has excluded the voice of the people. We stand today to ensure those voices are heard.”
The eleven states that have initiated the lawsuit are: Tezas, Alabama, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Tennessee, Arizona’s Department of Education, main Government Paul LePage, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Utah and Georgia.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017