According to Fox News, eleven states have filed lawsuits this week against the Obama administration over the school directive allowing transgender students to select which bathroom they use.
The suit was files in a Texas court shortly after the announcement earlier this month that transgender students should be allowed to use the washroom of their choice to match the gender they identify with.
General Ken Paxton, Texas General Attorney said, “This represents just the latest example of the current administration’s attempts to accomplish by executive fiat what they couldn’t accomplish through the democratic process in Congress. President Obama has excluded the voice of the people. We stand today to ensure those voices are heard.”
The eleven states that have initiated the lawsuit are: Tezas, Alabama, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Tennessee, Arizona’s Department of Education, main Government Paul LePage, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Utah and Georgia.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017