Ryan LeStrange and his wife, Joy, lead Impact International Ministries consisting of several local churches and revival ministries. LeStrange travels the globe preaching, igniting revival, and moving through the Holy Spirit.
Ryan recently wrote the book, “Overcoming Spiritual Attack: Identify and Break Eight Common Symptoms”. In his book, he helps readers to understand key challenges and gain scriptural insight as to how to overcome them.
LeStrange explores areas invoking spiritual attack such as: lack of spiritual passion, extreme frustration, confusion over God’s plan and purpose, absense of peace, feelings of being sluggish/tired, urges to quit assignment, the draw to go back to previous bondages/habits, and questioning a clear call on one’s life.
In our interview, Ryan discusses the causes for spiritual attack, and gives readers pointers on how to overcome them. He discusses what being under a spiritual attack looks like, and touches on the importance of visions in a believer’s life.
LeStrange is the founder and apostle of Impact International Apostolic Fellowship. In addition to Overcoming Spiritual Attack, he has authored several books creating an apostolic foundation, using our authority to overcome Satan/What is our authority, effective prayer, flowing in the prophetic, and many more.
Our interview with Ryan LeStrange will appear in our next edition coming out on December 27, 2016.
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017
- “Your Child Has Special Needs”: Parents, What Do You Do? - March 31, 2017
- Unforgiveness? A Bondage? Gotta Break That Chain! - March 17, 2017