Ryan LeStrange and his wife, Joy, lead Impact International Ministries consisting of several local churches and revival ministries. LeStrange travels the globe preaching, igniting revival, and moving through the Holy Spirit.
Ryan recently wrote the book, “Overcoming Spiritual Attack: Identify and Break Eight Common Symptoms”. In his book, he helps readers to understand key challenges and gain scriptural insight as to how to overcome them.
LeStrange explores areas invoking spiritual attack such as: lack of spiritual passion, extreme frustration, confusion over God’s plan and purpose, absense of peace, feelings of being sluggish/tired, urges to quit assignment, the draw to go back to previous bondages/habits, and questioning a clear call on one’s life.
In our interview, Ryan discusses the causes for spiritual attack, and gives readers pointers on how to overcome them. He discusses what being under a spiritual attack looks like, and touches on the importance of visions in a believer’s life.
LeStrange is the founder and apostle of Impact International Apostolic Fellowship. In addition to Overcoming Spiritual Attack, he has authored several books creating an apostolic foundation, using our authority to overcome Satan/What is our authority, effective prayer, flowing in the prophetic, and many more.
Our interview with Ryan LeStrange will appear in our next edition coming out on December 27, 2016.
- Hayley DiMarco Shares With Women How To Avoid Being Overwhelmed - September 18, 2017
- Why Do Believer’s Fall Prey To Satan’s Destruction Of Families? - September 15, 2017
- Hurricane Irma Caused Destruction, But Tampa Bay Experienced A Miracle - September 15, 2017
- What Did I Do To Deserve Hardship And How/When Do Things Get Better? - September 12, 2017
- The Heart Of Man Discusses Sexual Sin And How God Always Pursues Us - September 8, 2017
- Steal, Kill and Destroy… Tired of Satan Stealing From Your Finances? - September 8, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Announces Christmas Songs of Worship Tour - September 5, 2017
- Want Breakthrough In Every Area? We Will Tell You How! - September 1, 2017
- Natasha Owens Donates Proceeds From “We Will Rise” To Flood Relief - September 1, 2017
- September 2017: Are You Walking in God’s Fullness For Your Life? - August 28, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.