New Year equals New You
Are you a Christian who feels like you are just spinning your wheels trying to gain traction? Are you being plagued by temptation and just need a break? Maybe you feel disconnected from God and are wondering why.
Our January issue covers topics that Satan tells believers to get them away from God. Why? If you knew the reality of God’s plan and purpose for your life, and what your life could be like, Satan’s kingdom would be destroyed.
Satan’s lies are not for your good, but for your destruction and he must be stopped!
Gain traction by learning how to overcome temptation, the cost of habitual sin, what living a life of victory looks like, how to twart Satan’s schemes and walk in God’s plans and many more!
Learn how to live the life that you were CREATED for!
To read our January issue, please visit our website at www.faithfilledfamily.com
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017