New Year equals New You
Are you a Christian who feels like you are just spinning your wheels trying to gain traction? Are you being plagued by temptation and just need a break? Maybe you feel disconnected from God and are wondering why.
Our January issue covers topics that Satan tells believers to get them away from God. Why? If you knew the reality of God’s plan and purpose for your life, and what your life could be like, Satan’s kingdom would be destroyed.
Satan’s lies are not for your good, but for your destruction and he must be stopped!
Gain traction by learning how to overcome temptation, the cost of habitual sin, what living a life of victory looks like, how to twart Satan’s schemes and walk in God’s plans and many more!
Learn how to live the life that you were CREATED for!
To read our January issue, please visit our website at www.faithfilledfamily.com
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017