New Year equals New You
Are you a Christian who feels like you are just spinning your wheels trying to gain traction? Are you being plagued by temptation and just need a break? Maybe you feel disconnected from God and are wondering why.
Our January issue covers topics that Satan tells believers to get them away from God. Why? If you knew the reality of God’s plan and purpose for your life, and what your life could be like, Satan’s kingdom would be destroyed.
Satan’s lies are not for your good, but for your destruction and he must be stopped!
Gain traction by learning how to overcome temptation, the cost of habitual sin, what living a life of victory looks like, how to twart Satan’s schemes and walk in God’s plans and many more!
Learn how to live the life that you were CREATED for!
To read our January issue, please visit our website at www.faithfilledfamily.com
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018