Applying the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE) To Daily Living
Christianity, in its true sense, is not about just attending church on Sundays, holidays, births, and funerals. Being a “follower of Christ” is a way of living, and the rules in which we govern our behavior and thoughts are outlined in the Bible.
Scripture is often read, memorized, and understood- but that is where knowledge stops for many. It is not enough to just know and understand what God is telling us, but we need to apply it to our daily lives. If we don’t, then we will easily be led astray by the world’s whims. The world tends to make sense- natural sense- but is vehemently opposed to biblical sense. In a nutshell, it is a truth wrapped in a lie. It sounds logical and even plausible, but it is still a lie because it goes against biblical principles. If you are unable to apply these principles, internalize them, and apply them, you will be easily persuaded to incorporate a false teaching.
The world will try everything it can to separate you from our Heavenly Father- it even says in scripture that a friend of the world is no friend of God. It uses every tool possible to persuade you- from social norms, pressures of all kind, and media.
“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.” John 15:18-21
The world will hate you, the world will persecute you, and they will use various different methods. How you handle it in your life and cope is up to you. Will you conform to what you know in your heart is wrong? Will you later justify your decision? Are you living a life the way God wants you to live?
Be mindful, dear Christian, as to how you conduct yourself, and what comes out of your mouth.
“But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.” Matthew 10:33
Are you proud to be a Christan, or have you denied/played down that fact just to fit in or avoid persecution? We are to be bold in our faith- not to mention honest.
Our March issue will challenge the way you view the world. It will stretch you about how you perceive yourself, and the world around you. We will teach you how to hold fast to your Christian beliefs in a world that, at a glance, appears to barely be able to tolerate a biblical viewpoint.
We will show you how to live a life triumphant in your faith, how to cling fast to the Word, God, and all that is right in the eyes of our Lord and Savior. You will be empowered to be bold in your faith.
The world calls rules governing good behavior “morality”, but Christians call it “walking with Christ”. What side are you walking on? Do you need to change your perspective?
This will be our most challenging and thought provoking issue yet. Our March issue will be available on February 27, 2017.
- How Is Your Faith? Would You Describe It As “Unsinkable”? - April 28, 2017
- Historic Two Million People Gathered In South Africa For “It’s Time” Prayer Meeting - April 27, 2017
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017