Do you know how important you are to God? There are many who will answer yes, but never fully comprehend the scope or the magnitude of God’s love for His children. It’s a shame, though, because once you begin to grasp the magnitude of God’s love, everything begins to change: the way you view yourself, the confidence in which you walk, and your self-perception. All this just from the knowledge that there is a Father in Heaven who loves you in a way that your soul searches for- unconditional love, acceptance, mercy, and forgiveness.
Do you know that there is a God who will forgive you- no matter what you’ve done? Furthermore, He loves you, anyway. He loves you even if you are angry with Him, rebellious, knowingly engaging in sin, frustrated with life… and the list goes on. It is challenging to imagine that someone could say to us, “I love you no matter what” and not get angry with us. God doesn’t like it when we sin, but sin hurts Him because it hurts us- it destroys us. It’s the equivalent of a parent watching their child struggle through making a series of bad decisions but knowing that they can’t step in because in doing so, the child will never learn an important lesson. It hurts because you don’t want to see your child making poor choices- you want to help. You know that the path they are on will lead them to even more hurt. Yet despite knowing that they are making bad decisions- even maybe doing bad things- you love them anyway because they are your child.
It is the same with God. God doesn’t get angry and storm away- although sin will separate you from hearing His voice. God is always there. He will never leave, nor forsake you. However, He won’t move unless you invite Him in. But He loves you, nonetheless.
Do you know that even if you have strayed from God- entered into a lifestyle that you know deep down you shouldn’t have, or been beaten down by circumstances that have hardened your heart- that there is a God in Heaven that still wants you back? He will watch over you… seek you out. He will pursue you because you are important. You are His child. He doesn’t want you to hurt anymore. He wants to bless you and protect you. His plans are to prosper you, and to give you hope.
God will put people in your path to bring you back to Him- that’s how important you are to Him. The question is, will you return? God won’t force you to worship Him. He won’t force you to live according to His will, but He will tell you that He loves you. You will also know, deep down, that you need Him to because He is the only one that satisfies.
In our June issue, we discuss in depth the parable of the lost sheep and how it relates to today’s life. In it, you will feel God’s love for you, and know that He actively pursues you. Even if you have turned away from the faith, know that God still loves you, and is waiting for you. If you have never known God, He will seek you with the utmost importance, and this article will outline why.
Our June issue comes out this FRIDAY (May 26)!
- Parents, Learn How To Pray Your Children Into An Incredible Future - August 18, 2017
- How To Know When It’s Time To Change Course In Life - August 18, 2017
- Can Your Earthly Father Skew Your Perception on God’s Forgiveness? - August 17, 2017
- Chris & Stephanie Teague Discuss How God Restored Their Marriage - August 12, 2017
- In The Eye Of The Storm? Unlock The Key To Perfect Peace! - August 9, 2017
- Feeling Burdened By A Situation? We Have The Key To Your Joy! - August 9, 2017
- “Mully” Depicts An Inspirational True Life Rags To Riches Story - August 8, 2017
- When We Are Weak, He Is Strong. Learn How to Access His Strength! - August 7, 2017
- Natasha Owens Discusses Inspiration Behind Latest Album With FFFM - August 4, 2017
- Why How You Treat Your Parents Effects Life Expectancy - August 2, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.