The March for Life has recently announced their official list of guest speakers. Speakers are set to address the world’s largest annual pro-life demonstration in Washington, D.C. today with the rally beginning at 11:45 ET.
Among the politicians, Kellyanne Conway, the highest-ranking White House official, will be joined by Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA), Representative Mia Love (R-UT), and Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ) will be speaking. Other prominent pro-life figures will be Archbishop of New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Benjamin Watson (Baltimore Ravens tight end), Abby Johnson (former Planned Parenthood Director, Founder of “And Then There Were None”), Karyme Lozano (Mexican Telenovela star), Eric Metaxas (author and radio host), Bishop Vincent Matthews, and a “surprise VIP”.
“Each of our speakers exemplifies this year’s theme, ‘the power of one’, in a beautiful way,” commented Jeanne Mancini, President of March for Life. “Their words are sure to motivate the marchers, as well as the millions of pro-life Americans who will be watching, who dedicate themselves to restoring a culture of life in the United States.”
Tens of thousands of people are expected nationally to attend this year’s March for Life. The March for Life seeks to promote the dignity of every human life and to stand against abortion on demand.
The 44th Annual March for Life Schedule:
January 27th, 2017
MFL Rally – starts at 11:45 am ET
March for Life – starts around 1:00 pm ET (directly after the Rally concludes)
The March for Life and the Rally will begin on the grounds of the National Mall and the MFL will end in front of the U.S. Supreme Court.
MFL Expo, 9:00AM – 8:00PM ET. Featuring over seventy-five exhibitors
8:00AM – 10:30AM and 4:00PM – 7:00PM ET on January 27th
Further details can be found on the March for Life website.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017