The March for Life has recently announced their official list of guest speakers. Speakers are set to address the world’s largest annual pro-life demonstration in Washington, D.C. today with the rally beginning at 11:45 ET.
Among the politicians, Kellyanne Conway, the highest-ranking White House official, will be joined by Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA), Representative Mia Love (R-UT), and Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ) will be speaking. Other prominent pro-life figures will be Archbishop of New York Cardinal Timothy Dolan, Benjamin Watson (Baltimore Ravens tight end), Abby Johnson (former Planned Parenthood Director, Founder of “And Then There Were None”), Karyme Lozano (Mexican Telenovela star), Eric Metaxas (author and radio host), Bishop Vincent Matthews, and a “surprise VIP”.
“Each of our speakers exemplifies this year’s theme, ‘the power of one’, in a beautiful way,” commented Jeanne Mancini, President of March for Life. “Their words are sure to motivate the marchers, as well as the millions of pro-life Americans who will be watching, who dedicate themselves to restoring a culture of life in the United States.”
Tens of thousands of people are expected nationally to attend this year’s March for Life. The March for Life seeks to promote the dignity of every human life and to stand against abortion on demand.
The 44th Annual March for Life Schedule:
January 27th, 2017
MFL Rally – starts at 11:45 am ET
March for Life – starts around 1:00 pm ET (directly after the Rally concludes)
The March for Life and the Rally will begin on the grounds of the National Mall and the MFL will end in front of the U.S. Supreme Court.
MFL Expo, 9:00AM – 8:00PM ET. Featuring over seventy-five exhibitors
8:00AM – 10:30AM and 4:00PM – 7:00PM ET on January 27th
Further details can be found on the March for Life website.
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017
- “Your Child Has Special Needs”: Parents, What Do You Do? - March 31, 2017
- Unforgiveness? A Bondage? Gotta Break That Chain! - March 17, 2017