Bethel Music is a community of worshipers and artists based out of Redding, California whose main objective is to pursue the presence of God and share life together.
Since 2010, Bethel Music has grown into a collective of thirteen artists: Kalley Heilingenthal, Josh Baldwin, Paul and Hannah McClure, Jonathan and Melissa Helser, Jenn Johnson, Amanda Cook, Steffany Gretzinger, Brian Johnson, Jeremy Riddle, William Matthews, Matt Stinton, and Hunter Thompson.
Bethel Music’s goal is writing songs that express who God is and our identity in Christ. Their music captures a fresh expression of worship in every season and provides music that resonates with people world-wide.
Bethel Music recently released “We Will Not be Shaken.”Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017