Four-time Grammy nominated singer/songwriter, Matthew West, has already climbed the charts with his #1 hit, “Broken Things”. “Broken Things” is currently sitting at number two on Christian Airplay, and number three on the AC Monitored chart. Additionally, his hit song was also played on ABC’s “The Good Doctor” using the song in promotion for the hit show. February and March will find Matthew West touring nationwide as part of “The Roadshow” tour beside for King & Country and many more.
For the latest touring information, click here.
West recently released his latest album, “All In” which has been dubbed his more vulnerable release so far. The premise of the album is the desire to go “all in” in every facet of life including faith, family, and relationships. West is inviting fans to share in the journey via social media to share their “#AllInCommitment goals for this year.
“This week I am going all in ALL IN in all the roles God has blessed me with; wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and coach. How many times do we just go through the day to day mundane not feeling any passion for things in life? I want to be more present, give more of myself and enjoy the little things. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. That is my #AllInCommitment” – @tiazaricor21
“I’m going all in with music, mostly everything about it, IM GOING ALL IN.” – @bcbronson1
Listeners will additionally be able to participate in a six-week devotional series surrounding the All In theme through West’s ministry, popwe. To sign up for the series, click here.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 Faith Filled Family
- Could Your Marriage Be Suffering And You Don’t Even Know It? - February 16, 2018
- Harmony Possible In Marriage With God At The Head - February 12, 2018
- A Godly Marriage Sets Children Up For Success - February 7, 2018
- Chivalry: Does It Still Exist In Men, Today? - February 5, 2018
- Financial Frustration Placing Stress In Your Marriage? - February 2, 2018
- Military Families Will Maintain Strong Marriages - February 1, 2018
- Effective Communication In Marriage In FIVE Steps - January 31, 2018
- Rare Super Blue Blood Moon Occurs Tomorrow - January 30, 2018
- What Are The Keys To A Happy Marriage? - January 29, 2018
- Jon Erwin Discusses Movie Based On MercyMe - January 23, 2018