You were bought with a price, but what was it? Is it works or grace?
Many people are disillusioned into believing that salvation comes with a price. How often have we heard the phrase, “I’m a good person. I do good things. Therefore, I will go to Heaven when I die.” Yet ask them if they have accepted Jesus Christ into their hearts as their own personal Lord and Savior and you may receive a quizzical look. Most of them believe that God exists- very devoutly, in fact- but they believe that if they do enough good things, then God will let them into Heaven.
This, however, is a dangerous deception because the Bible quite clearly answers how we get into Heaven.
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017