You were bought with a price, but what was it? Is it works or grace?
Many people are disillusioned into believing that salvation comes with a price. How often have we heard the phrase, “I’m a good person. I do good things. Therefore, I will go to Heaven when I die.” Yet ask them if they have accepted Jesus Christ into their hearts as their own personal Lord and Savior and you may receive a quizzical look. Most of them believe that God exists- very devoutly, in fact- but they believe that if they do enough good things, then God will let them into Heaven.
This, however, is a dangerous deception because the Bible quite clearly answers how we get into Heaven.
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017