The movie, The Good Book, discusses how six people- each affected by different, yet relatable, circumstances- found the hope they needed in reading the Bible.
Daniel, who is played by Evan Fielding, is separated from his family due to his careless mistake. Alex and his wife Marion must place their unwavering trust in God to fill the gaping hole in their lives. Meanwhile, Sarah deals with homelessness and the rejection that results from society.
Ruth (Jenn Gotzon) has no problems accepting others until she is scorned. Leah must cope with both her husband’s alcoholism and the added pressure of her daughter’s lawless behavior. And Caleb (Josh Childs) encounters persecution for his faith. Each is in desperate need of comfort and hope, but each finds exactly what they need in The Good Book.
Faith Filled Family is priviledged to announce the interview with Director, Sharon Wilharm for our Special Issue, and a review of the movie which will be released on DVD September 30, 2014.
This is sure to be an impactful movie for all Christians, and a must see for all families!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- Raid Causes Paris Attacks to Come to an End - November 18, 2015
- Christian University Grants Benefits to Same-Sex Couples - November 17, 2015
- What Type of Leader Are You - November 9, 2015
- Christians Are You Denying Christ - November 3, 2015
- MercyMe Kicks off the Holidays with It’s Christmas - October 9, 2015
- Never Too Old to be Used By God - October 8, 2015
- Big Daddy Weave’s New Album Brings God to Life - September 17, 2015
- Jesus Army Wakes Up and Catches Holy Spirit Fire - September 9, 2015
- ACLI Shows Support for Israel in Grassroots Campaign - September 4, 2015
- Sidewalk Prophets Give Listeners Something Different - September 2, 2015